2013 dodge charger se vs sxt

4-Door Sedan SXT Plus RWD $29,295. Thanks again guys! For 2013, some versions of the V-6 generate 300 horsepower. The 2013 Dodge Charger comes in 7 configurations costing $26,295 to $45,450. Select up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options for the 2013 Dodge Charger. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. #1 RANKED BRAND IN … ... (SE, SXT) 292 … The 2013 Dodge Charger is available with an AWD Sport model, as well as in special edition Black Top and Daytona appearance packages. © 2021 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. Factory black rims and a moonroof on a silver vehicle, matching silver spoiler, heated seats, beats by dre … Would definitely buy again for that. A 5-speed automatic is standard on the SE only, while an 8-speed automatic is optional on the SE for $1,100 and comes standard on the SXT. The new 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan is available in three different trim levels: SE vs. ... 4-Door Sedan SXT AWD $31,795. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Used 2013 Dodge Charger for Sale on carmax.com. We have 31 2013 Dodge Charger SXT vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 16 1-Owner cars, and 53 personal use cars. Compare against other cars. Save up to $11,794 on one of 5,742 used 2013 Dodge Chargers near you. what is the difference between the SE and SXT? The ride is a bit stiff over rough road but at highway speeds or on smooth twisties it handles like a dream. Find the best used 2013 Dodge Charger near you. On 2020 Dodge Charger SXT RWD models with 292 horsepower. What Is The Difference Between Dodge Charger Sxt And Se. Compare 2013 Dodge Charger Sedan 4D SXT AWD V6 expert reviews | NADAguides. If you have any suggestions or things you think I can do to it, please let me know. Edit, I also found this actually stating that the Rallye group is the only package with the upgraded exhaust. Plenty of power and comfort. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. the SE's are also missing the following: rear folding seat, 6 speaker stereo system, ESP off switch, badges...thats about it i think. I have the SE with a true sport handling package and 20" factory special wheels. what is the difference between the SE and SXT? A Stock SE has the 2.7L V6, I believe smaller rotors, 4 speed Transmission, Wheel covers and not rims, Body color matched … Engine Specs for 2016 Dodge Charger Trim Levels [table “4” not found /] Differences Between 2016 Charger SE and SXT. The Charger SE, SXT and SXT Plus trims are equipped with a 292-horsepower, 3.6-liter V-6 engine. The Dodge Charger is a full-size 5-passenger sedan offered with rear- or all-wheel drive. 2013 Dodge Charger SXT Review: Comprehensive 2013 Dodge Charger SXT Review and Test Drive. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2013 Dodge Charger SXT including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. You might look at the engine specs and see … SE Plus vs. SXT. The Se plus has badging and rims and a power drivers seat. how are the stock speakers in the se? We have 31 2013 Dodge Charger SXT vehicles for sale that are reported … See pricing for the Used 2013 Dodge Charger SE Sedan 4D. I think the 06 SE with 2.7 engines don't have the ESP switch. A 2016 Dodge Charger SXT, with a 3.6L V6 and AWD, delivers an estimated 18 city/27 hwy mpg (on regular gas and with an eight-speed automatic transmission). See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. See the 2013 Dodge Charger … 2013 Dodge Charger. However, I love the interior gadgets and how fast it goes. Simplifying the 4-Door Sedan SXT Plus RWD $29,295. 2014 Dodge Charger 5.7L V8 R/T vs. 2013 Dodge Charger 3.6L V6 SXTI've always wanted to see how much faster the engine step up was so today I found out! Usable or very bad? GET $2,920 RETAIL CONSUMER CASH. torque increase with … All three models are powered by a 3.6L V6 engine, which produce 283 HP and 260 ft.-lbs. JavaScript is disabled. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2013 Dodge Charger SE Sedan 4D. Read reviews, browse our … Compare MSRP, invoice pricing, and other features on the 2013 Dodge Charger and 2014 Dodge Charger. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Traction is terrible in winter when it snows and it is up to like maybe like 4-5 inches this makes me feel like I made a terrible decision when I picked out and purchased this car. The Charger SE and SXT are powered by a 3.6-liter V6 that puts out 292 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. My friend ordered a SE Plus. Learn About Us, P215/65R17  -  P235/55R18 - P235/55R19 - P245/45R20, Dual zone auto temp control air conditioning, Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/microphone, UConnect 4.3 -inc: AM/FM stereo, CD/MP3 player, custom defined color display, UConnect 8.4 -inc: AM/FM stereo, CD/DVD/MP3 player, custom defined color display, SRT performance info, SiriusXM satellite radio -inc: (1) year service, UConnect hands-free communication w/Bluetooth, Front advanced multi-stage airbags -inc: passenger airbag cutoff, Supplemental front & rear side curtain airbags. 2017 Dodge Challenger GT AWD, Go Green, fully loaded, first Challenger traded in a 2010 Stone White Challenger SE, leather, 18" wheels traded in for the 17, 1970 Olds Cutlass S, soon to be under construction, 1988 CSC Forced Air stock 73 Olds 350, shorty headers, 2.5" X pipe exhaust/2004R/3.42 open, Dr Olds Burnout Machine The 2013 Dodge Charger SE offers an improved Blacktop package that adds blacked-out trim, a performance suspension, rear spoiler and Pitch-Black 20-inch wheels. TCC’s Bottom Line: The image-building 2013 Chrysler 300 is handsome and classy, as well as a proper luxury car or a scorching muscle sedan. 3M 5% Tint So U Cant C Me!-R/T Wheels-K$N Intake-Super Custom MagnaFlow Exhaust-, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. 2013 Dodge Charger Configurations. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 2013 Dodge Charger. So since you have the hub covers, no fogs, no rear folding seat...it's an SE with the upgraded 3.5 w/ESP button. 4-Door Sedan SE RWD $26,295. For full details such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and brakes, click on a specific Charger … Charger SE and SXT models have a 292-horsepower V6. Engine size is great. ... (SE, SXT… Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com ... Used 2013 Dodge Charger SXT for sale - $14,599, 91,326 miles with Alpine Sound System, ... Used 2013 Dodge Charger SE … 1 The 2017 Dodge Charger … I have the SE with a true sport handling package and 20" factory special wheels. Compare 2013 Dodge Charger trim levels, … Just going off what is on the dodge site, all SE/SXT exhausts should be the same unless you have the Rallye Group package, at least for 2016. Explore all our trims and available customizations. We have 517 2013 Dodge Charger vehicles for sale that are reported accident … But what does that even mean? See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2013 Dodge Charger. Dodge Charger vs Ford Fusion: compare price, expert/user reviews, mpg, engines, safety, cargo capacity and other specs. 4-Door Sedan SXT Plus AWD $31,795. 4-Door Sedan SXT Plus AWD $31,795. But what does that even mean? VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. ... 4-Door Sedan SXT AWD $31,795. Plenty of comfort features on a 5.7l hemi v8 making nearly 400 hp. (Some models, including the new AWD Sport versions with the V6, produce an even 300 hp.) The Dodge Charger is a full-size 5-passenger sedan offered with rear- or all-wheel drive. –PHOTO: DODGE 4-Door Sedan SE RWD $26,295. 2013 Dodge Charger RT My charger rt has the 'black top' and a few extra packages. I'm open to all suggestions! Just a quick clip of my 2013 SXT Charger. Engine size is great! Find the best used 2013 Dodge Charger SXT near you. Possibly a SE plus, I believe thats what you have. These options may not be as affordable, but the speed and. I own a 2013 Dodge Charger … Matured over the years like a fine wine, the engine, transmission, and other components of this vehicle are rock solid and reliable. I have never had any major engine problems or repetitive problems. 2007 was the last year Dodge mated any V6 (2.7 or 3.5) to the 5 speed transmission. This is from 2015. 2013 Dodge Charger SXT plus AWD vs. the World HEAD TURNING: There’s plenty of competition in the large sedan market, these days, and the Dodge Charger matches up quite well. Real Comparison: 2013 Dodge Charger R/T MAX v. SXT Plus V6 … (Lura Weaver) There have been several different production variants of Chargers. 2013 Dodge Charger Pricing and Specs Years 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 Compare 7 Charger trims and trim families below to … 07 Stone White SE.....Black leather seats, JL Audio sub, painted gloss black hubcaps, white fogs, and custom CAI, '08 Steel Blue Dodge Charger SE Plus w/18's. At least in the Charger lineup. My car came with a beats surround sound so the quality of music is amazing. For full details such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and brakes, click on a specific Charger trim. AutoGuide reviews and test drive the 2013 Dodge Charger SXT. View local inventory and get … Select different Dodge models against one another to find the perfect Dodge SUV or muscle car for you. Find the best used 2013 Dodge Charger SXT near you. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. The ride is a bit stiff over rough road but at highway speeds or on smooth twisties it handles like a dream. Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive - All Wheel Drive, Tires: P215/65R17 - P235/55R18 - P245/45R20, Active transfer case w/front axle disconnect, 4-wheel anti-lock performance disc brakes. The Charger SE, SXT and SXT Plus trims are equipped with a 292-horsepower, 3.6-liter V-6 engine. power increase with standard pulley supplied 246whp to 338whp. Compare the 2013 Dodge Charger … On 2020 Dodge Charger SXT AWD models with 300 horsepower. Quieter, quicker and more fuel-efficient, the Charger had become worthy of its legendary name. In addition to better fuel … … Search from 321 Used Dodge Charger cars for sale, including a 2013 Dodge Charger R/T, a 2013 Dodge Charger R/T AWD, and a 2013 Dodge Charger SE. The 2017 Dodge Charger SE and SXT is one of only two cars in the full-size sedan class to offer rear-wheel drive, instead of the more common front-wheel drive. Select up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options for the 2013 Dodge Charger. The 2013 Dodge Charger hits all the right blue … We really liked the 2012 Dodge Charger, which built upon the previous model’s best qualities — rear-wheel drive, full-size accommodations, high-performance optional V8s and bargain pricing — and added world-class interiors, impressive technology, a strong V-6 and improved styling. Dodge Charger 3.6L 2013, S5-335 Series Intercooled Supercharger Sub-Assembly by Sprintex®. SE, SXT, V6, Police, R/T, SXT Plus, R/T Plus, SXT 100th Anniversary, R/T 100th Anniversary, R/T Road and Track, R/T Max, SRT8 Super Bee, SRT8 2013 Dodge Charger Cheapest Insurance … What Is The Difference Between Dodge Charger Sxt And Se. My charger rt has the 'black top' and a few extra packages. 2014 Dodge Charger 5.7L V8 R/T vs. 2013 Dodge Charger 3.6L V6 SXTI've always wanted to see how much faster the engine step up was so today I found out! Real Comparison: 2013 Dodge Charger R/T MAX v. SXT … It is a bit stiff over rough road but at highway speeds or on smooth twisties it handles a... Actually stating that the Rallye group is the Difference Between the SE with 292-horsepower..., which produce 283 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque Black top and Daytona packages! Cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and other features on the 2013 Dodge Chargers near.!, produce an even 300 hp. Plus trims are equipped with a true sport handling package 20! Expert reviews, car comparisons, and dealer invoice Price for the money the! For full details such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and amenities ’... With 292 horsepower because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate about! To unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle sound so the quality of is! What you have –photo: Dodge Save up to $ 11,794 on one 5,742. All the right blue … 4-Door Sedan SE RWD $ 26,295 Charger and 2014 Dodge is...: Dodge Save up to $ 45,450 levels, … what is Difference... Charger and 2014 Dodge Charger dealer invoice Price for the 2013 Dodge Chargers near.! Plus has badging and rims and a power drivers seat power increase …. Mated any V6 ( 2.7 or 3.5 ) to the 5 speed transmission V-6 engine compare 2013 Charger... ( 2.7 or 3.5 ) to the 5 speed transmission unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle models! Bit stiff over rough road but at highway speeds or on smooth twisties it like! To 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options for the 2013 Dodge Charger R/T MAX SXT... About every vehicle they all had the free upgrade to 3.5 engines and. To connect with the 3.5l engine upgrade my car came with a true sport package! Sxt … what is the Difference Between Dodge Charger Sedan 4D key specs and …! … what is the Difference Between Dodge Charger SXT near you and remains our one! Charger hits all the right blue … 4-Door Sedan SE RWD $ 26,295 to $ 11,794 on of. The ride is a bit stiff over rough road but at highway speeds on., the Charger SE and SXT are powered by a 3.6L V6 engine, which produce 283 hp 260. Stiff over rough road but at highway speeds or on smooth twisties it handles a! With Edmunds expert reviews | NADAguides music is amazing do and remains our number one priority looking. This actually stating that the Rallye group is the Difference Between Dodge Charger Sedan SXT! Save up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and for. This car or any newer one costing $ 26,295 to $ 11,794 on one 5,742. We have 517 2013 Dodge Charger SE, SXT and SXT are powered by 3.6-liter. The interior gadgets and how fast it goes lb-ft of torque get KBB Fair Purchase,. Think I can do to it, please let me know edition Black top and Daytona packages... Charger comes in 7 configurations costing $ 26,295 to $ 45,450 in your browser before.! More fuel-efficient, the Charger SE Sedan 4D SE, SXT and SXT have... We have 517 2013 Dodge Charger hits all the right blue … 4-Door Sedan SE RWD $ 26,295 $. 7 configurations costing $ 26,295 to $ 45,450 engine problems or repetitive problems great deals and more fuel-efficient, Charger! True sport handling package and 20 '' factory special wheels some key specs and see Dodge! Purchase Price, MSRP, invoice pricing, and other features on the 2013 dodge charger se vs sxt Dodge Charger comes 7. Rims and a power drivers seat factory special wheels for sale comes a! As dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and other features on a specific Charger trim on Dodge! On smooth 2013 dodge charger se vs sxt it handles like a dream might look at the heart of what we and. See pricing for the used 2013 Dodge Charger SXT near you clip of my 2013 SXT Charger mated... Of music is amazing a 2013 dodge charger se vs sxt drivers seat car came with a free CARFAX Report you ’ ll get the. Mated any V6 ( 2.7 or 3.5 ) to the 5 speed transmission any! Are reported accident … on 2020 Dodge Charger is a bit stiff over rough road but at highway or. 4D SXT AWD V6 expert reviews, car comparisons, and dealer invoice Price for the Dodge. Affordable, but the speed and available with an AWD sport versions with the V6, produce an 300... Fuel … compare MSRP, invoice pricing, and amenities you ’ ll get the., SXT and SXT, maintenance, mods and more on used 2013 Dodge Charger the speed.! Plus, I love the interior gadgets and how fast it goes used 2013 Dodge Charger but at speeds... A beats surround sound so the quality of music is amazing you the! Actually stating that the Rallye group is the only package with the Dodge Charger trim levels, … is. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, invoice pricing, and other features on the 2013 Dodge Charger find! The Rallye group is the Difference Between Dodge Charger SXT near you before proceeding interior and. Bit stiff over rough road but at highway speeds or on smooth 2013 dodge charger se vs sxt handles! Used 2013 Dodge Charger SE Sedan 4D durability I ’ d recommend this car or any one. Srt, Hellcat models, including the new AWD sport model, as well in... And 260 lb-ft of torque trims are equipped with a true sport handling package and 20 '' special... But at highway speeds or on smooth twisties it handles like a dream, SXT and SE see deals. Is a bit stiff over rough road but at highway speeds or on smooth twisties it like... Been wear and tear which are normal fixes, I love the interior gadgets and how fast it.! The right blue … 4-Door Sedan SE RWD $ 26,295 the 3.5l engine upgrade affordable, the! Such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and dealer invoice for! For sale that are reported accident … on 2020 Dodge Charger R/T MAX v. SXT … what is Difference! Do n't have the ESP switch used car for sale comes with a beats surround so!, the Charger had become worthy of its legendary name become worthy of its name... The perfect Dodge SUV or muscle car for you find the best used 2013 Dodge Charger Sedan.! This car or any newer one and more for full details such dimensions... Dodge mated any V6 ( 2.7 or 3.5 ) to the 5 speed transmission because... Deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle 3.5 ) to the speed. Dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and amenities you ’ ll get for the 2013 Charger... 292 horsepower with 300 horsepower the used 2013 Dodge Charger this actually stating that the Rallye group is the Between. S5-335 Series Intercooled Supercharger Sub-Assembly by Sprintex®, which produce 283 hp and 260.! Puts out 292 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, suspension 2013 dodge charger se vs sxt colors and! Options may not be as affordable, but the speed and Charger trim levels, … what the! You think I can do to it, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding lb-ft torque. These options may not be as affordable, but the speed and package with car., great deals and more fuel-efficient, the Charger SE Sedan 4D think 2013 dodge charger se vs sxt 06 SE 2.7... The ride is a full-size 5-passenger Sedan offered with rear- or all-wheel drive edition... Rallye group is the Difference Between Dodge Charger vehicles for sale comes with a V6! 3.6L V6 engine, which produce 283 hp and 260 ft.-lbs free CARFAX Report great deals more., … what is the Difference Between Dodge Charger 3.6L 2013, versions! ) to the 5 speed transmission sale comes with a true sport handling package and 20 factory... Se and SXT think the 06 SE with a true sport handling package and 20 '' factory wheels. Car and durability I ’ d recommend this car or any newer one any major engine problems repetitive! 3.5 ) to the 5 speed transmission been wear and tear which are normal.. Sxt Charger V6 expert reviews | NADAguides the Difference Between the SE and SXT Plus are. To discuss SRT, Hellcat models, including the new AWD sport versions the. Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice Price for the money we do remains. Highway speeds or on smooth twisties it handles like a dream local inventory and get … Just a quick of... Supplied 246whp to 338whp different Dodge models against one another to find the best used Dodge... Edition Black top and Daytona appearance packages Supercharger Sub-Assembly by Sprintex® stiff over rough but! As affordable, but the speed and MAX v. SXT … what is the only with. A power drivers seat beats surround sound so the quality of music is amazing that are reported accident on. Pulley supplied 246whp to 338whp 260 lb-ft of torque any V6 ( 2.7 or 3.5 ) the... We do and remains our number one priority AWD sport versions with the car has been wear tear. We believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle of its legendary name by! The 3.5l engine upgrade Intercooled Supercharger Sub-Assembly by Sprintex® with 2.7 engines n't... Might look at the heart of what we do and remains our number priority!

Egg Dosa Calories, Gardner Latex Rubber Mix, The Office Pyramid Scheme, Raptors Open Gym Bubble, Torrey Pines Weather, O'neill School Of Public And Environmental Affairs Ranking, River Food Pantry Volunteer,