aubrey joseph and olivia holt

We certainly can’t get enough of Tyrone Johnson (played by Aubrey Joseph) and Tandy Bowen (played by Olivia Holt) in the Marvel series Cloak & Dagger.Last week the season premiere featured our two leads attempting to lead somewhat normal lives while struggling to cope with not using their respective powers. Head back here to Decider after the episode for much more with Holt and Joseph. Have there been specific interactions, other than Tandy and Ty together, that you liked playing with this year? See more ideas about Aubrey joseph, Aubrey, Cloak and dagger. Cloak & Dagger, which followed teenagers Tandy Bowen (Olivia Holt) and Tyrone Johnson (Aubrey Joseph) after they acquire mysterious superpowers and find that they are somehow linked to … Dec 6, 2018 - Explore *LivingLikeOlivia*'s board "Aubrey Joseph—" on Pinterest. So we took that concept and ended up using it for our show. It was plain to see the chemistry already in our interview with Joseph and Holt, who admitted that their ability to play off each other well was a big reason why they were both ultimately cast on the series. I know Liv has her own playlist for triggers and stuff like that. 1,459 Followers, 105 Following, 959 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Aubrey Joseph Updates (@dailyaubreyjoseph) You know New Orleans has beautiful architecture, it's a beautiful city, it has beautiful people, a lot of history. Joseph: It's especially important right now – I was just telling Liv this: we have two groups of people, black men have been completely dehumanized in our media, in society, period. Article continues below advertisement. Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt. So it’s tricky. I think that's sort of what separates it and makes it stand out a little bit. Not that you’ve shied away from those sorts of discussions in the first season, but this went very deep. I feel like it's very rare that you see on television a show tackling such heavy topics, right? Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph are dishing some insider details about the Cloak & Dagger and Marvel’s Runaways crossover episode!. But sometimes you work with other actors where it’s not as effortless and you really have to try and find the chemistry, versus it just being there. He’s not just using it to taunt the heroes, though: Deschaine’s hope-destroying power is being used to power a very real, very gut-wrenching human trafficking ring. I think almost Olivia and Aubrey were really speaking in those moments as well. Top films/séries. In advance of tonight’s new episode of Cloak & Dagger, Decider talked to Holt and Joseph about the season so far, how music powers what they do on set, and of course whether there’s a romantic future for the two. Aubrey Joseph plays Tyrone Johnson a.k.a. Which was pretty epic. Add a photo to this gallery. And be sure to head back to Decider after the episode for a breakdown of all the big events, as well as what’s coming up in the final episodes of Season 2. in the form of Emma Lahana’s Detective O’Reilly and Mayhem, and Brooklyn Linn’s Andre Deschaine, a.k.a. We see that when they have to run away from the Uptown Block Kings and she takes that screwdriver and carjacks the car. Holt: I mean, already it’s weird in itself that you’re watching yourself, because obviously you’re your own worst critic. We shot some stuff on stage, but we literally went to an actual motel and you could actually feel that eerie, creepy, smelly feel of the motel. She has appeared in the Disney XD series Kickin’ It and the Disney Channel series I Didn’t Do It.She will be appearing in the Freeform series Cloak & Dagger as Tandy Bowen aka Dagger. It was my first time out there. By clicking "SIGN UP" above you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Notice. We wanted to really showcase what it was like and not glamorize it. Then, to hear yourself on top of all of that — yeah, it’s weird. Joseph along with his Cloak & Dagger co-star Olivia Holt returned to voice their respective characters on the Disney XD animated series Spider-Man and reprised their roles for a two-episode crossover in the third and final season of Marvel's Runaways. Aubrey Joseph, né le 26 novembre 1997 à Brooklyn dans New York, est un acteur américain. Enter two new villains (maybe allies?) I remember I would go home some days and feel very overwhelmed and scared. I was in the acting school at the time and kind of hoping for a lead role, hoping that it was a regular show, maybe a guest star role or anything like that, and then Marvel comes along. I’m curious to hear, when they discussed this plotline with you, what you felt about it, what the discussions were behind the scenes. I feel like almost every scene we had in the church was an actors class, you know? Especially seeing somebody close to you, it was kind of like seeing one of your friends go through that, which is something I’d never wanna see. Joseph: Yeah, we just saw them last night! Olivia Holt is an American actress most known for her work with Disney Channel and Disney XD. Joseph: Right, you just act like you have superpowers. References You know, I've met a lot of people who are fans of the comics, and they still seem pretty excited to see the differences a little bit, because it's been around for 30 plus years, started in the late ‘80s, early ‘90s, and it was perfect for that time. your own Pins on Pinterest Jul 25, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Jourdan. I think it made us feel like we were actually doing something to change society a little bit, and to also help people gain perspective on the situations that are going down. Photos. Interview. Obviously, Tandy and Tyrone do it in a way where it’s sort of based in a realm of fantasy, dealing with the powers and everything, but we also want to do it in a way that’s authentic and how to take action as a normal human being, versus being a superhuman. We get to feed off of that energy which is really fun, I enjoyed that a lot. Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph are dishing some insider details about the Cloak & Dagger and Marvel’s Runaways crossover episode!. Jul 9, 2019 - Explore Michele Elder's board "Olivia holt and Aubrey joseph" on Pinterest. Holt: Yeah. Holt: But that’s what’s cool, you’re making people aware of these scenarios. 364, This story has been shared 346 times. I think just that sense of never losing hope is huge for our show. Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph are dishing some insider details about the Cloak & Dagger and Marvel’s Runaways crossover episode!. The ensemble widened out a bit over the course of this season. Has that shifted the balance at all of how you approach those characters, because you have those effect scenes? 253. Sure, there are epic fight scenes, and villains with seemingly mystical powers. I like it. 710, This story has been shared 602 times. Yeah, New Orleans is a city that always fights and like never loses that fight in them, and I think that speaks a lot to who Tyrone and Tandy are. Leurs pouvoirs sont liés. But the series from showrunner Joe Pokaski is much more concerned with the inner emotional journeys of its two main characters, Tyrone (Aubrey Joseph) and Tandy (Olivia Holt). Now, since we're sort of focusing on something that's a little more current, and talking about what it's like to be a young black male in America in 2018, and what it's like to be a young, white female in America in 2018 is something that you know, we're excited about because we get to story tell in a creative way, but also in a way that is not just impacting the audience but impacting us as well. Are You? Retour à la galerie Précédente. our spoiler-free review of the premiere here, 'Cloak & Dagger': Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt Talk MCU, New Orleans, and Acting With Superpowers, Everything Coming to Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu & Amazon Prime Video in January 2021, Batwoman Recap: Everything You Missed in Season 2 Premiere, Batwoman References The Joker in Season 2 Premiere, Batwoman: Javicia Leslie Says Ryan Wilder Shows a New Side of Gotham City, WandaVision: Paul Bettany Says MCU Collides in "Epic Ending", Two Walking Dead Alumni Star in New CBS Series Clarice. Fortunately, Freeform seems to have lucked out with young actors Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt, who star as the show's titular characters. I would definitely say, if anything, I look forward to the friendly scenes between us, because just as people we have chemistry. Ahead of this week's Cloak and Dagger season 2 premiere on Freeform, Marvel TV brought the young adult comic book series to WonderCon 2019, along with some members of the cast and crew, such as Olivia Holt (who plays Tandy Bowen, aka Dagger) and Aubrey Joseph (who plays Tyrone Johnson, aka Cloak). What’s amazing about that is, it’s real life, you know? Disney World Resorts. As far as coping with the powers, that was the interesting part because we're not going to be badass from the get go, you know? Saved by Lisa Cathala. Of course, this is a very small case, but you have to look at the small portion as well, in order for action to be taken. So to incorporate both passions that we love into one was pretty special. I feel like if there is going to be a crossover it will be with the Runaways, just because it makes sense. But all of that may be about to change with the debut of Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger, Freeform’s edgy and stylistic new entry in the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s ever-expanding TV pantheon. Copyright 2020 ComicBook.com. Of Your Bravo Dreams [Exclusive]. So you’re watching yourself and you’re cringing at every little thing that you’re doing. So the movements were sort of happening, and a lot was actually happening when we were down in New Orleans. Joseph: They don't teach superhero acting [in acting classes], but they do teach acting as living truthfully under imaginary circumstances. On figuring out exactly how to “act” their superpowers: Holt: We had a pretty epic team that helped us, I mean, as far as like, because we knew obviously a lot of the effects were going to happen in post-production, but our special effects team definitely helped us within that realm. 4,204, This story has been shared 4,110 times. They know that no matter what the world throws at them, they prosper, and keep pushing. I think the audience, who is mostly young people, are growing just as much as Ty and Tandy are and just as much as we are as people, as well. There was, in Los Angeles, a situation where they were drugging girls and taking them in private ambulances to these motels. VOD, DVD. Even watching that episode back and seeing Liv have to be in that type of situation is so far for me to even watch. I wouldn’t say anything is easier, but I definitely look forward to doing certain scenes with Liv, because it reminds me of the chemistry read that we first had. I definitely think right now it’s very platonic, but I think their connection and chemistry is so unique and they don’t have anybody like that in their lives that I think they’re definitely aware of that and very appreciative of each other in that way. In such a short amount of time they became best friends, because of that unique connection and chemistry. I mean it does – it focuses on sexual assault, police brutality, addiction, and so much more. Meet Scene-Stealer Barrett Carnahan, Stream It Or Skip It: 'The Netflix Afterparty' Features Plenty Of Bits About Netflix But Not Much Else, Shonda Rhimes' Memoir Is Over 80% Off During Amazon’s Huge Kindle Book Blowout. The fact that we're doing that in such an effortless way, in an organic way and also in an honest, raw way is so important for us. It's one of those moving moments that you read it and you're like, "Whoa," but then you do it and you're like, "Whoa!" See more ideas about aubrey joseph, cloak and dagger, aubrey. They’re now best friends, they’re each others best friends. I know Olivia, you had a couple in the first season. When I was reading in the script, I was like “I don’t even wanna go near that motel.” Even the motel that we shot in. Votre aide est la bienvenue ! Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), © 2021 NYP Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved, The 'Runaways' and 'Cloak & Dagger' Team-Up Is Totally Heroic (And Ultimately a Bummer), 10 TV Shows That Were Canceled Too Soon in 2019, 'Cloak and Dagger' Canceled After Two Seasons on Freeform, Marvel's 'Runaways' Is Officially Crossing over with 'Cloak & Dagger', When Is 'The Little Things' on HBO Max? You can read our spoiler-free review of the premiere here. Freeform’s Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger is the most unique superhero show on the air — mostly because during any given episode, it barely feels like you’re watching a superhero show. The show is aimed at a younger-skewing demographic but also boldly and frankly taking on controversial topics facing a Millennial and younger audience -- … Aubrey Joseph, Actor: Cloak & Dagger. Obviously, we get viewers get to hear that in post when we’re watching the show, we see the way it’s edited… But how does that affect you on set? Is that weird at all, when you’re watching an episode and you’re singing over your own scenes at all? Huge for New Orleans. Portrait aubrey jo/ Olivia Holt assiste au WonderCon 2019 - Salle de presse "Cloak and Dagger" de Marvel, Anaheim, CA, le 29 mars 2019. culture Arts Culture et divertissement. Also, though, there’s lots of moments in our show, especially in Season 1, in Episode 5 when Tandy and Ty are in the church talking about their privilege. I think it's a feeling that you just feel in the moment, and I think also depending on the scene the energy that's there, whether it be a mood that one of us are in. Then we really started shooting in August. I think that’s what the tone of our show is. The Cloak & … Ty and Tandy together, or on their own? I think changing it up a little bit, and making it more current and talking about, again, topics that are happening right now in 2018, makes it a little bit more relatable. See more ideas about aubrey joseph, olivia holt, cloak and dagger. Get news & recommendations for Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, HBO, and more, in your inbox. The information that they gave us was like... Holt: I personally felt like I needed to read the first comic, even if the origin story was a little bit different just to understand the tone and where Tandy and Tyrone come from. This season Tyrone, I even say this to my [actual] mom now, you have a specific way of thinking of your parents growing up and then when you grow up, there’s kind of that “switch” where you’re like “No one has life figured out.” You look at your parents like “This person knows what to do at all times” and it’s kind of that first talk with your mom or your dad where it’s like “You were really just winging it.” So I think it’s cool when Tyrone finally gets to see that his mom isn’t perfect, either, and that she actually had a pretty crazy past. Fortunately, Freeform seems to have lucked out with young actors Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt, who star as the show's titular characters. 742, This story has been shared 710 times. Although we can’t give you any spoilers, the cast of Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger wants to share more of what’s in store for season 2 of the series. 'Cloak & Dagger': Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt Talk MCU, New Orleans, and Acting With Superpowers Everything Coming to Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu & Amazon Prime Video in November 2020 I usually try to listen to, whatever type of scene we’re going into, I try to listen to something that would set the mood for me to be in the right place mentally for certain scenes. I think there is potential that they could, potentially, be more than just friends. It was probably one of my favorite episodes to shoot, just because we were so invested, you know, and I feel like we did some of our best acting work all season on that episode too. It's so surreal. So I think that it affects them and the way it affects us as individuals. But those seasons are so fun and I think it brings a whole new energy to this second season. Joseph: It just goes to show you the power of television and film. 'WandaVision' Episode 2 Recap: "...And Something Makes Three", 'Cobra Kai' Season 3 Watched by an Estimated 41 Million Households, Netflix Claims, 'Cobra Kai' Creators On The Future Of The Series: "Season 4 is Not the Conclusion of the 'Cobra Kai' Story", Who Plays Young Kreese in 'Cobra Kai'? Comment faire ? But there are some cases where our genius showrunner, Joe, will give us an idea of what type of music is the feel for a particular scene. Emma Lahana, Olivia Holt, Aubrey Joseph assistent au WonderCon 2019 - Salle de presse "Cloak and Dagger" de Marvel, Anaheim, CA, le 29 mars 2019. On the sequences that really tested them as actors: Joseph: The scene in the church [in Episode Four]. Last season, Tandy Bowen (played by Olivia Holt) and Tyrone Johnson (played by Aubrey Joseph) came into their respective powers and helped stop Roxxon from turning the people of New Orleans into killers. I worked with a magician for a couple hours one day who taught me how to throw cards into like a hat. 7,680, This story has been shared 5,485 times. News. Our hair and makeup trailer actually had Cloak & Dagger comics plastered all over the walls, so while we were getting ready for the shooting day, we would just have like a fun little read. But just to talk about what she said with not having them be so badass at first, I remember we would always go into stunt rehearsal and have these crazy like fight scenes, and then they would be like, "Nah, dial that back down. A lot of people love the genre of superheroes, because it’s fantasy and it’s big and extravagant. I almost felt like we saw the future a little bit because some of this stuff that was written was happening. When Does 'Lupin' Part 2 Come Out on Netflix? Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph encompass the true essence of the characters and we are excited for the audience to see them in these roles.” Showrunner Joe Pokaski echoed Loeb’s sentiment, explaining, “The characters of Tandy and Tyrone have always stood out to me ever since I first met them in the pages of Marvel comics when I was a boy. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. In February last year, Joseph uploaded a picture of huggingher. Who is the 'WandaVision' Beekeeper? Découvrez cette photo de la saison 2 de la série TV Marvel's Cloak & Dagger. 1,489, This story has been shared 1,280 times. Il est connu pour interpréter le personnage de comics Tyrone Johnson / « La Cape » dans la série télévisée américaine, Cloak and Dagger de Marvel Comics [1. Nerds and Beyond is at WonderCon 2019 in Anaheim, California and were a part of the roundtable interviews with Aubrey Joseph (Run All Night) and Olivia Holt (I Didn’t Do It).The pair star in Cloak & Dagger which follows teenagers, Tyrone/Cloak (Aubrey Joseph) and Tandy/Dagger (Olivia Holt), who live in New Orleans and have superpowers, which stemmed from separate tragedies that … Season 2 of Freeform’s popular superhero series Cloak & Dagger is back! Like we have to learn and cope how to deal with all those powers. Olivia Holt stars as Tandy Bowen (Dagger) and Aubrey Joseph as Tyrone Johnson (Cloak) in the upcoming series, two teenagers who realize they have superpowers who also had a … That helped a little bit, and then once we actually booked the parts, it was pretty epic. On the excitement level and emotional reaction of being cast as Marvel superheroes: Aubrey Joseph: It's kind of something you don't even dream of just as an actor, you know? Aubrey is dating on-screen with his co-actor Olivia Holt, who is portraying the role of ‘Dagger.’ Olivia is an American actress cum singer who is seen along with him in the series as Tandy Bowen. On the impact of the actual New Orleans location on the overall mood and look of the show: Joseph: New Orleans in itself is a character on the show. With television and film, sometimes you have to go there for people to wake up and see how disgusting it really is. You know what I mean? So it’s funny when the kind of song you’d listen to going into that scene, the song in post at the end of the day when you see the final, it’s the same kind of song. See more ideas about aubrey joseph, cloak and dagger, aubrey. So it’s easy to kind of portray that on-screen. Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt speak at the Cloak and Dagger panel during the 2018 San Diego Comic Con. What Time Will 'Locked Down' Be on HBO Max? I remember we both didn’t really speak to each other in-between takes, because our feelings were so enhanced and the passion was, obviously, very much there. So they were some really tough scenes to film but, again, we didn’t want to shy away from that stuff. Holt: Yeah, Mayhem. Most scenes with Aubrey are very effortless, so I look forward to those scenes, too. Even after three decades of adventures in the comic book side of the Marvel Universe, the urban street-fighting duo Cloak and Dagger have never really achieved household name status – indeed, they remain largely cult-favorite characters in the comics themselves. Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt attend the opening ceremony of the 58th Monte Carlo TV Festival on June 15 2018 in MonteCarlo Monaco. On how the cultural conversation suddenly shifted toward the topics the show was tackling during the shooting of Season One: Holt: Yeah, we started shooting at the end of July, and we started pre-production at the end of July. A lot of season one was about getting Ty and Tandy together and Season 2 started with them together, but has blown them apart. But I like that we’re sort of leading that and that they’re not automatically just like “We both find each other attractive, let’s hook up.” They’re taking it in steps, but I don’t think that’s where their heads are at, even if they do recognize that there’s some romantic tension. Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt, a.k.a. “Cloak” and “Dagger” of the upcoming series Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger, talk about fans who “ship” them and discuss what their characters’ couple name would be: Does “Tyrone” + “Tandy” = “Tyndy”?Or is “Clogger” the better option? All rights reserved. It is the first Marvel show for the network. https://www.allocine.fr/personne/fichepersonne_gen_cpersonne=670712.html Aubrey Joseph attends the opening ceremony of the 58th Monte Carlo TV Festival on June 15 2018 in MonteCarlo Monaco . Just like in series, they share fantastic chemistry in the real world. Aubrey Joseph et Olivia Holt incarneront les personnages de la série Marvel "Cloak and Dagger", qui sera diffusée sur Freeform courant 2018. Olivia Holt. Where Season 1 introduced Ty and Tandy, as well as their powers — Ty can teleport, and access people’s fears; Tandy can create light daggers, and access hopes — Season 2 complicated things exponentially. She killed it, killed that episode. But we feel both very lucky that our showrunner gave us that opportunity, because we’re both very musically driven. And Joe Pokaski brought all of the actors into his office on separate occasions and we sat down and really went through the pieces of what was gonna happen for season two, and it all started with the subject of human trafficking. D’Spayre. 'The Stand' Episode 5 Recap: What Happens in Vegas... 'The Stand' Episode 4: Mother, Do You Think They'll Drop the Bomb? I remember at the end of that day we were both just like so heated and exhausted and it just, it was a moment that I think we both genuinely felt powerful. Showrunner Joe Pokaski had this to say about the casting: When Olivia and Aubrey read for the roles, these characters leapt off the page. When Is 'The Stand' Episode 4 on CBS All Access? Saved by Tony Toranza 1,280, This story has been shared 1,176 times. Holt has ties previously to the Disney family after starring in Kickin' It on Disney XD, while Joseph recently concluded a role on HBO's The Night Of. Even just going out there, myself it was an honor. Now he’s got to go back to school at Midtown High. Gone is the comparatively black and white villain, a pseudo-zombie apocalypse that almost destroyed New Orleans. 5,485, This story has been shared 4,204 times. But the series from showrunner Joe Pokaski is much more concerned with the … Or does it feel like it has the same focus on humanity as you did in the first season? Particularly in the “Viking Sound” episode, all the scenes in the hotel were harrowing. Because their relationship is very complicated – like, it's not an easy relationship. I think it's not just about the superheroic team that they are, but it's also about them as humans and individuals and the things that they go through in reality, which I think is so important and so humane to what this show brings. The divine pairing is back for another season! Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt have been cast in the lead roles for the upcoming Freeform Marvel series “Cloak and Dagger,” TheWrap has confirmed. Just being a superhero, but also being a part of a show like this that stands for so much, and has such a powerful message is perfect – it was like the perfect situation. This story has been shared 7,680 times. Biographie. Macaulay Culkin Wants Twice-Impeached 'Home Alone 2' Star Donald Trump Removed From the Film, Holiday Roundup: What To Stream This Christmas, Netflix Reviews, and More, Amazon Prime's 2020 Holiday Movies: Your Guide To The 15 Best Christmas Movies on Amazon Prime, 'I Care a Lot': Everything to Know About Rosamund Pike's Dark Comedy on Netflix, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Chris Rock: Total Blackout, The Tamborine Extended Cut' On Netflix, The Comedian Remixes His 2018 Special, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Locked Down' on HBO Max, a Quarantine Comedy That Baits-and-Switches to a Diamond-Heist Thriller. That was a little weird, but at the same time it's the perfect timing for a show like this to be coming out. 602, This story has been shared 493 times. You both had tracks that you sung on this season. See the Movie's Set Locations, Stream It Or Skip It: 'One Night in Miami' on Amazon Prime, in Which Four Black Luminaries Converge for Conversation, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Bling Empire' On Netflix, A Reality Series Following A Group Of "Crazy Rich" Asian-Americans, Netflix's 'Strip Down, Rise Up' Doc Reveals the Transformative Powers of Pole Dancing, Where to Watch 'Some Kind of Heaven' Documentary, Demi Lovato Will Open Up About Her 2018 Overdose in New YouTube Series, How to Watch 'Lizzie McGuire' to Celebrate the Show's Twentieth Anniversary, Netflix Reveals 2021 Animated Releases, Including 'Wish Dragon' and 'Robin Robin', Stream It Or Skip It: 'Charming' On Netflix, A Silly Spin On Old Fairytales Featuring Demi Lovato & A Bunch of Other Singers, Pixar's 'Soul' Originally Had a Much Darker Ending, 'Run Hide Fight' Aims To Push Buttons, But Only Succeeds In Getting The Audience To Push The "Stop" Button, 'Wonder Woman 1984' Leaves HBO Max on January 24, Stream It Or Skip It: 'WandaVision' On Disney+, Where Two MCU Heroes Occupy A Weird Sitcom Universe. I think ultimately that's what we want for this show, is to not just entertain people, but to move them and impact them in a way that's going to push the culture and change the game for as long as we can. 'Bridgerton' Season 2: Why We’re Dying to See Kate Sheffield, Francesca Bridgerton, Newton and More Characters. Marvel has confirmed that Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt have been cast as Cloak and Dagger for the new series. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger premieres tonight at 8 pm ET on Freeform. And he’s just like “I’ve never seen this side of you, ever.” So, it was really cool to just do those types of scenes. I think both, because in our show we focus on some pretty intense subject matters that are happening in society and I think for both our characters, they’re so young. White Girls White Women Tyrone Johnson Aubrey Joseph Series Da Marvel Celebrity Photos Celebrity Style Olivia Holt Olivia … It’s rare, but it happens sometimes. Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt cast as Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger. Holt: We ended first season and we both very quickly realized what this show was gonna be and it wasn’t just gonna be entertainment; we were gonna tell authentic stories about what’s happening in society, good or bad. Cloak and Dagger stars Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph surprised fans over the weekend when the actors reprised their roles for two episodes of Spider-Man: Maximum Venom.. 1,459 Followers, 105 Following, 959 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Aubrey Joseph Updates (@dailyaubreyjoseph) You can see she morphs into both people, then we do the scene a thousand times in order for her to be one character, then she has to go through the whole process of getting into the other character and then we do it again. I feel like the audience is going to connect to it in a way that they wouldn't if it was based in a different era, or even if they were going through things that were happening back then.

B And Q Garden Tools, Navajo Gospel Songs Purple Robe, Haier Washing Machine 8kg Front Load Price, How Much Ice Is On Lake Waconia, Contact Cement Gel Vs Original, Somewhere In My Memory Cello Sheet Music, Flat In Annapurna Road,