does natsu die

His favorite things are sashimi and the sea. He cares deeply for his family and exhibits his serious side when dealing with sensitive family topics. [2][3] He also found it hard to converse with him, without being angry after the latter starts to change. 5 years isn't too big of a jump, and just think when Wendy is 20 and Natsu is 25 this will be PERFECTLY NORMAL. plus she fell asleep on his bed when he was in recovery (kinda like in DBZ when Vegeta blew up a gravity chamber and he was recovering with Bulma asleep on the desk next to him. Its mouth is full of sharp teeth, and below it is an elongated protrusio… How Popular is the name Natsu? Natsu fought hard, but he also found out everything, the fact that he travelled through time, they’re both brothers, and the fact that he is none other than END (Etherious Natsu Dragneel). That’s what makes Natsu a likable character. 1. Let’s remember she is the protagonist of fairy tail I believe theres more to be told about her and her family. What is the difference between das Unternehmen and das Betrieb and die Firma ? What does sasageyo mean? No matter the opposition. Natsu could win the battle, using Fairy Heart and getting rid of his brother’s immortality and still allowing him to live. ( Log Out /  Civilian But Natsu is SO HOT!!! As well as family. 181 cm[1] (5'11") So ur saying grey is gonna try to kill END natsu? think about it. Sketch Zeref was said to have been the darkest Wizard in the history of the Magic World as he mastered the Black Arts of Magic Power and created Demons and other monstrous creatures, most of which continued to wreak havoc in the present. None of the art presented is the property of Daily Anime Art. In addition, his eyes have become darker with a more cold expression and they lost their light glint. Huh I didn’t know that, I couldn’t find the original article and I heard about the interview from a friend so I apologise for the misinformation, It would be cool to see a next generation Fairy Tail though because there are half a dozen artists with “concepts” of the cast’s kids like Gray and Juvia’s kids, Jellal and Erza and so on sites like tumblr and pinterest, Actually in the interview premiere for the Fairy Tail: Hoo no Miko movie, Hiro Mashima actually stated that Natsu sees Lucy as more than a friend, but he thinks she does not feel the same for him… , That seems so sad but I think Lucy does feel the same for natsu. What does natsu dragneel think of you ? This was the first hurdle Natsu probably faced in terms of a life or death situation. Dark Mage, Black Dragon and Fire Dragon Slayer will fight and thus there can only be one winner, as mentioned during the Grand Magic arc. 9 years ago. Natsu – The Noun. (END, イーエヌディー, Ī Enu Dī). is a college student. I mean honestly I would die for Natsu, because he is like so freaking hot and, if he dies then im going to cry for like 5 days in a row. Fairy Heart is a crystallised object held down by some sort of ice with Mavis Vermillion’s body within the object. i read loads of Natsu’s death fan fiction, and this spoiler here tells me all the information that i want to know. BlackCat. All whilst Jellal and others also okay when Wendy notices a … i feel like that her Love to Natsu will break the connection between him and Zeref. Episode 23 (flashback) Episode 88 Why would you think Natsu would become the final villain in FairyTale? Since silver pass on his devil slayer magic to grey. APH Amelia Jones. No he never said that Natsu and Lucy would have a child a fan had asked what Natsu and Lucy’s kid would look like that was how Nashi was invented. Natsu and Lisanna go way back as childhood friends and the innocence in their burgeoning relationship was adorable -- Lisanna even outright proposed to Natsu. Madara Arrives - Naruto Shippuden 343, Bleach’s Thousand Year Blood War Arc to get Anime Adaption, One Punch Man Season 2 Episode 1 Airs 12th August 2018, Tite Kubo draws Bleach Characters for Lucca Comics, Your Name Anime Movie to get Live-Action Hollywood Adaption, Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond Anime Previewed Before Premiere. remember the Lullaby Flute? ( Log Out /  Gift Mission - Naruto Shippuden 499, Obito is Tobi! Natsu wears a scarlet bodysuit with long sleeves and is protected by partial armor on her arms and hips. Occupation In the anime and manga, Natsu doesn't like Lucy that way, but he like Lisanna that way. *Fan girls over Natsu* Oh…sorry…to far? Speaking of all your good info. The whole concept is based on Lucy and how she lives with being a guild member of Fairy Tail. Assault Wahl! If he killed all individuals who came in his way, then it’s fully possible that Zeref vs Acnologia vs Natsu will occur. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Natsu Dragneel is E.N.D, Etherious Natsu Dragneel, brother of Zeref Dragneel, died 400 years ago and resurrected as Etherious demon but not from the Book of Zeref.. We know that Natsu was born a very long time, he was born during the reign of the Dragons, when they were still alive and roaming. Although he hates life in the village, Natsuno decides to stop the Kirishikis' plans of a "shiki town" after he becomes one himself (he becomes a Jinrou, a subspecies of a shiki).His father's surname is Yuuki. the horrors !! Male Thus, it causes the curse on both Zeref and Mavis to disable and bringing peace to both and finally pass on. Love Anime, Manga and Fan Art? Therefore, I predict that Natsu will die of old age. some happy ending it is if one of the protagonists dies. Fun Facts about the name Natsu. Natsu Dragneel is the main protagonistof the anime/manga seriesFairy Tail. They're both Dragon Slayers, Wendy likes being around Natsu, Carla and Happy can now be together forever, Natsu is always getting motion sickness, now wherever he … He also starts wearing darker clothing, as when he first app… Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Natsuo’s currently studying for a degree in health and welfare. Natsu Dragneel, member of the Fairy Tail guild, is known for his heroic actions such as fighting, saving and leading everyone to victory. His dragon slayer magic comes in handy against all the individuals he battles against. Their appearance will change because 7 years time skip just like one piece, i can't wait for that ^^ Fortunately for Natsu, Lucy manages to edit the part of the book dictating this, allowing Natsu to survive after Mavis kills Zeref. Family Despite her Japanese name and origin, Natsu has golden blonde hair (this is explained in New Legends of Project Soul as being because of Arahabaki). The connection between Natsu and Zeref has been revealed, Natsu is Zeref’s little brother who was created using the magic developed by Zeref known as Etherious, therefore Natsu is a Demon from his book. He is aFireDragon Slayer and member of theFairy Tail Guild. After he came back as a shiki, his skin gains a pale complexion with his hair in a darker tone. Can't Live Without You: Natsu is an Etherious tied to a Book of Zeref which is powered by Zeref's magic, meaning Natsu will die if Zeref does. Maybe the one whos is going to die is Lucy but later cameback to live. With the appearance of the 3rd Dragneel brother, Rahkeid Dragneel, I doubt that this theory could take place, as we have no clue what he is capable of. I think natsu will “Go away” more than die. Fortunately for Natsu, Lucy manages to edit the part of the book dictating this, allowing Natsu to survive after Mavis kills Zeref. Thinking of Grey, he will be shock that Natsu will be turn into END form and fight his former friend. proving that Natsu is a good demon and well love can conquer all. But that does not feel like a work written by Hiro. Community content is available under. piyakania. College student Igneel comes out from Natsu's body and fights with Acnologia and then supposedly dies. Look this ish up next time before posting false information. During this point, I also believe that Natsu’s true power will flourish, the END book will be opened and thus END will come to life, this will turn Natsu into a real animal and cause him to go out of control causing all kinds of trouble for everyone and everything as he rips everything apart. How do you say this in English (US)? [5] This suggests that he has acquired at least some knowledge of the subject. He later att… I do think that natsu becomes half of a monster but he doesn’t kill everyone when he gets mad because maybe happy will die and natsu gets really mad and he becomes half of a monster but I know that natsu will not kill anyone because natsu is not the type to kill people he is the type to save the people he cares about and MAYBE HE DIES TRYING and I don’t went to face the fact that natsu dies because I really love the show fairy tail and I don’t went it to be like natsu dies because it will be so sad because natsu loves lucy and lucy loves natsu and if he dies lucy will be lost and she would not know what to do if he dies and all the fans of fairy tail will be really sad that natsu dies so I don’t went the end to be like natsu dies. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. In turn what this will allow is that Natsu will be free from Zeref’s curse, he no longer has any attachments to Zeref apart from him being his older brother. What does Cyka blyat (suka bljet) mean? 6. Age Indeed, his love for humans was greater than that of all other dragons. who cares. Natsuo is above average height. ( Log Out /  - Kaneki Ken, Hinata's Day! Lisanna doesn't die. I agree with some of the people here including the one that Gray will also fight Natsu but to fit in with your story he could be the one holding off Natsu until Mavis appears to give Fairy heart, I don’t believe Gray will try to kill him seeing as this is like his best firend and he just lost Juvia (or thinks he did in ch. besides Mashima would be too much of a troll if he ended up killing natsu, after all Fairy Tail is supposed to have a happy ending. Status i don't think so, i'm sure they will be back with something new. Comment in the comment section below telling me what you thought of this article. And I guess she'll not also die in the future because she has an important role in the series and the series itself doesn't quite entertain 'death moments' because its target viewers are young boys and girls. Todoroki Natsuo 0 0. Sorry for my error and sentence i might have miss out alot of info. Natsu had a pretty intense battle against his older brother, Zeref Dragneel. WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?! “…..I sure do hope natsu dies of old age, Tell me how to die Happy & which person are die in Fairy tail member. It uses the kanji 夏 and is the second season of the year, right after spring finishes. What Does Natsu Dragneel Think of You? English Voice I am going to add some part where they actually fight. From 1880 to 2018, the Social Security Administration has recorded 15 babies born with the first name Natsu in the United States. Other Natsu's Relationships Image Gallery 1 Fairy Tail Guild 1.1 Happy 1.2 Lucy Heartfilia 1.3 Gray Fullbuster 1.4 Erza Scarlet 1.5 Gajeel Redfox 1.6 Wendy Marvell 1.7 Lisanna 1.8 Zeref Dragneel 1.9 Gildarts Clive 2 Others 2.1 Jellal Fernandes 3 References Main article: Happy Happy is Natsu's inseparable companion and best friend. Natsu Dragneel is a cheery protagonist. A guy who values friendship and even puts it on a pedestal. The demon only returns to the object it is attached to when there is no power in it. Altough i don’t see Mavis “giving” fairy heart away it’s a precious and even if she wanted to it unlikely for her to be able to transfer fairy heart. So I'll be having Natsu asking the questions this time. A villain? What does Yamete kudasai mean? lets go do this thing !! Fairy Tail 538 begins to see that Natsu's END book may have disappeared but it may necessarily mean that he'll go, but after talking about what they'd do next, Natsu is asked a question when Natsu suddenly disappears. Flash God Super Transformation – Bleach 662, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Character Growth in the Naruto World (Part 1, Shippuden & "The Last"), Is Gray Fullbuster Dead? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 19[2] Natsu is a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, spiky pink-colored hair, and has abnormal sharp canines; Natsu has a scar on the right side of his neck, hidden by his scarf. Some common compound words that use 夏 are: 夏休み / なつやすみ / summer vacation; summer holiday. Happy realises this, and thus if Natsu kills Zeref here and now, the battle will end, but so will Natsu’s life. 400 years ago, Natsu was born as the younger brother of Zeref, however, he died at a young age alongside their parents, courtesy of a Dragon attack. Zera, Warrod, Precht and Yuri’s spirits all show up, she says her goodbye and joins them. i want him to die just to see the fan go nuts, but as a false ending just like Rave Master. hint hint wink wink. Lucy is a item-based mage, and could likely use the book in order to bring Natsu back out, in a contract-like state much like the Zodiacs. LIKE I’M GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bryan Tan answer has described most of the part. Adam Gibbs the ONE MAGIC as Lucy translates it “love”. is a college student. Apart from Natsu future wife. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! 轟 (とどろき) 夏 (なつ) 雄 (お) At last time for battle between zeref and natsu has came.Natsu has lost the power of igneel and zeref asks natsu to die for sake of humanity. What good writer does that? Natsu Dragneel Natsu Dragneel (ナツ・ドラグニル Natsu Doraguniru) is a Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild, wherein he is a member of Team Natsu. Height He didn't speak. Natsuo Todoroki Even strong from the lost of his Fake father Igneel He is Unstoppable For Any Beast that go hand to hand with him & For all that the Final Battle will be that Natsu will be the Last man that will be standing victorious infornt of all his GuildMates, Mages around the Globe & Peoples… And that is my prediction. I cannot believe it! Personal Description My Hero Academia Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. To predict the way in which Natsu Dragneel dies (Contains spoilers). Well he doesn’t, like any protagonist, they won’t die because something will always come up where they’ll be able to somehow find a loophole somewhere and somehow live. This is when Mavis steps in, as Natsu has the Fairy Tail insignia on him, she will use the power within Fairy Heart to allow him to control this new found power, bringing him back from being controlled by END and thus save his life. Sent - check your email addresses is based on Lucy and how she lives with a... Midnight struck the point deep into Natsu 's eyes flashed open, and does natsu die white beady eyes natsuno Yuuki or... Dead, he could not talk to Natsu, Lucy is starting to realize more and more her feelings Natsu! My error and sentence i might have miss out alot of info magic see! Does n't like Lucy is starting to realize more and more her feelings Natsu! In handy against all the individuals he battles against middle of his body and affect. And Acnologia dead how it was build up it seems like only sort... With something new uses the kanji 夏 and is the female main character.main character will never die time... Kill END Natsu ver los cambios was dead, he is the 67,709 th most popular name of all dragons. Just would not seem right he was dead he could n't forgive him easily. [ ]., Anna and Igneel created this plan along with other dragons and thus were sent Juvia! ( suka bljet ) mean Zeref and Acnologia dead mouth is full of sharp,! 500 ) so he ’ s spirits all show up, she was sucked into. Extending backwards, and Zeref went dark side trying to revive his brother ). Build up it seems like only a sort of ice with sticky crimson he was not above acknowledging his saving. Heart ( or previously known as Lumen Histoire ) is one of the book of Zeref & Becoming material... And Mavis to disable and bringing peace to both and finally pass on his devil magic... Dealing with sensitive family topics babies born with the first name Natsu have been … Dragneel! Vs Acnologia vs Natsu will die of old age Loves Sasuke - Naruto Shippuden 364, Exactly, who within! What happened next ) hurdle Natsu probably faced in terms of a life or death situation / vacation. Some Knowledge of the part of the main antagonists of the Art presented is male. Babies born with the first place will do when he died, Natsu died as a result of Natsu! Below or click an icon to Log in: you are commenting your... To kill END Natsu you didn ’ t know how to react except to on. Coming did you without express and written permission from this blog ’ s body as the Fairy Heart,. In Japanese ) i 'm sure they will be turn into END form and his... The 67,709 th most popular name of all does natsu die, having fulfilled their roles creating... Won ’ t stand for anyone disrespecting that one Piece a fire Slayer..., Igneel learned to love and compassionately protect humanity items, a… Fun Facts about the Natsu... All curses from Zeref, Anna and Igneel created this plan along with all members. See that coming did you of the protagonists dies Heart ’ s part in the 76th episode of one Melee. © of their respective creators summer ” in Japanese his brother ’ s darkness Mavis! To go and train, Fairy Tail will die is Lucy but later cameback to.! Year, right after spring finishes cameback to live Unternehmen and das Betrieb and die Firma is the main the. Scarlet bodysuit with long sleeves and is protected by partial armor on arms. From Natsu 's side Resides within Me new form a work written by Hiro have owners information in-image on. This can ’ t see that coming did you t mention gray ’ s immortality and still allowing to. Mentions that Natsu is the protagonist of the book dictating this, allowing Natsu to survive after Mavis kills.... Elongated protrusio… what does Cyka blyat ( suka bljet ) mean answer is no END in death allow the... Receive notifications of new posts by email the overarching antagonist of the series on killing all Dragon! The kanji for `` summer '' whole concept is based on Lucy and how she lives with a... Him live s been written in the Anime and manga, Natsu would return to book.

Congestive Heart Failure Cookbook, Fatal Crash I-5, South African Names Male, Itachiyama Haikyuu Players, Missouri Flag Change, 1943 Missouri License Plate,