is mario better than sonic

Next up is the Blue Wisp, which lets him do a cube stomp that toggles blue rings and blue blocks in the level, which makes for some creative platforming. He frees animals, IS an animal, and actually fights with the Freedom Fighters. One hit, he's dead in this state. Sonic IS a lot better. Anyone who says Sonic Heroes is good is a Sonic fanboy. Sidekicks and all: Some of Mario's friends, like Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Donkey Kong and Wario have their own games and it is proven of how Mario's friends are independent on Mario unlike Sonic's friends, who barely have any games on their own. Okay, my argument starts:1. Imagine sonic haters! The character you choose matters, but none are inherently better than others. Using these Super Emeralds, Sonic can do everything that Super Sonic can do, except 9001 times more powerful, PLUS an attack that can wipe out every baddie on screen. Overwhelming. Bottom line:Sonic's abilities are all natural; Mario's rely on flowers and mushrooms. And I know all you Sonic Dorks will probably say, "Mario is a stupid plumber" and "A failure of a plumber". Problems of Sonic: He robs jewelry stores to afford his stylish shoes. Let’s explore that thought. It did, but let's face the facts: Mario was first introduced as Jumpman in 1981. Truly both of these characters are great. Sonic becomes 4th dimensional when he goes Super Sonic. Even Sonic his crew must need support from Nintendo, the maker of Mario.3. It may be a ten year difference, but Mario has appeared in over 200 games. Hmm, do you mean the very same bricks and plants you DESTROY!!! Sonic in 1991. The Orange Wisp lets him turn into a rocket that blasts upward, busting through ceilings and enemies alike. To the point, lame. Heck, in their first games, Dr. Eggman could outrun Sonic! Sonic has an arsenal of them too. Mario doesn't have a lot of cut scenes, so the player is focused on the game. Everything that Mario was, Sonic wasn’t, and vice versa. I love going through the loops, charging up a killer spin dash, chasing after Robotnik when you defeat one of his insane boss robotic contraptions, and earning some true speed. This is a debate that has been going on for years and years on end. Sure, there were some before it, but Mario 64 introduced great graphics (for that time period), great controls, and most importantly, great and exciting gameplay. Last but definitely not least, we have Hyper Sonic. I have enjoyed more Mario games than Sonic games. Nothing could make him budge in this state, and anything that touches him dies instantly, no matter how powerful. Sadly, this transformation only appeared in Sonic 3 & Knuckles (1994). Sonic is better because he is great! Lets' be honest: NSMB2 is a bland Mario … For those who are unaware, I said in the original "Why Sonic Forces will be better than Mario Odyssey" article that if I was actually wrong I would write a new article to publicly acknowledge my mistake. And I know all you Sonic Dorks will probably say, "Mario is a stupid plumber" and "A failure of a plumber". Why, Yuji Naka, why do you left Sonic? We all knew who came first, and according to game theory Mario is faster than sonic. See even Sonic's maker abandon him. Sonic has too much/a lot of cut scenes, so the player isn't focused, and sometimes, the player can forget that he/she was playing a game. Then of course, he has spin dash, which can not only cut through stone, but also cut through steel. A clash of two legendary game series! And lastly, the Violet Wisp turns Sonic into a BLACK HOLE that sucks in everything in sight, becoming bigger and faster the more it does so. This is NOT true. He is what he is, now let's see... Mario the plumber? It's for ps3/xbox360) -Sonic Rivals-Sonic Wild Fire. Speed. 3). 1. 1 talking about this. Sure, there were some before it, but Mario 64 introduced great graphics (for that time period), great controls, and most importantly, great and exciting gameplay. Mario on the other hand is now known more for Mario Kart than Super Mario. Sonic is good! The games are more skill-based than anything else, so your character choice is more about personal preference. He can also turn into a spiky ball of death that plows through his opponents, is super agile, a master at manipulating his environment, and more, ALL without a SINGLE power up. Bowser is a turtle who constantly steals the princess and uses his minions to stop Mario. To the point, lame. Sonic has a whiny fox sidekick. Mario on the other hand has his fire flower, ice flower, mega mushroom, invincibility, tanooki suit, white tanooki suit, propeller cap, penquin suit and his most powerful, his gold flower. See even Sonic's maker abandon him. Bold starting sentences aside, let's look at this logically. At night, he then becomes the Werehog. Oct 26, 2018. Lets face it Sega Fan-boys, Mario could easily outmatch Sonic.. Sure sonic can run at Mach 1 Ect.. Mario maybe older but come on! Khai2000 Student Artist. It’s exhilarating to zip through loop-de-loops and crash through dozens of hapless enemies, but sometimes you want to stop and smell the roses. Dec 14, 2018. Now lets go on to their titles. Bowser's obviously gonna win. Nothing could make him budge in this state, and anything that touches him dies instantly, no matter how powerful. Sonic doesn't have a lot of party/racing games. Mario is the most iconic character in gaming. Mario is better than sonic. I think the winner is very clear. He is also known for animal abuse, looking in the backstory of the game, and abuse of the same species that raised him. Mario VS. Sonic. First, Mario came out first. Mario maybe older but come on! Posts 1 to 20 of 31. Mario. They both gave us something to look forward to after school. Mario will always be the most beloved thing in history. Sonic may win against Mario in a fight, but Mario beats sonic in everything else. The article talks more about the character instead of the game series. EmptyHand 1 y 3 mo 10 d . He can also turn into a spiky ball of death that plows through his opponents, is super agile, a master at manipulating his environment, and more, ALL without a SINGLE power up. His franchise sell :- Super Mario series: 262 million- Mario Kart series: 80.08 million- Mario Sports series: 35.5 million- Mario Party series: 32 million- Mario RPG series: 12.2 millionOverall, with other genres included, a staggering over 450 million! Nintendo has changed the gaming world forever with Mario and Co. With Super Mario 64, they practically introduced gamers to 3D platforming. While Mario was a cartoony family friendly person, Sonic was a spikey edgy hedgehog with attitude. You can't complain about that logic, this is a known fact and everyone can admit it. Murdering everything you freaking touch is considered ultimately powerful these days, either that's true or I've been living under a rock for the last 50 years. Sure there is Shadow the Hedgehog but that's all. Users who like Is Mario a Better Character Than Sonic? But Mario can freaking lift Castles and break bricks with his hands, Also counting that he has Powerups that could even outmatch HYPER SONIC like the golden tanooki, starman, and a freaking mega musroom. The games don't even speak or show anything about him being a plumber, so it really doesn't matter. Sega's made bad ones to. Using these Super Emeralds, Sonic can do everything that Super Sonic can do, except 9001 times more powerful, PLUS an attack that can wipe out every baddie on screen. )-Super Paper mario-Mario hoops 3. Mario has a brother with a green hat. Sonic’s claim to fame is his speed, and I’ll grant him that: no one does speed better than Sonic. I think the winner is very clear. Next up we have Darkspine Sonic, which is much like Dark Sonic, except he instead uses the World Rings from the Arabian Nights and gains pyrokinesis (fire powers). You can't complain about that logic, this is a known fact and everyone can admit it. I'm a fanboy of neither. Not me! no one is better than the italian plumber who was made by japanese guys who could speak english and looks like a mexican. Every game company has made a bad game every now and then! And no, him having good games isn't a good excuse either. Coins are more valuable than rings. He also hates roombas.Problems of Mario: He gets a call for help from some lady, and in route he so gets high on mushrooms growing in the sewers that he murders her husband convinced he was saving her, and fails to fix the toilet he was actually called about.Sure Mario actually has a job unlike Sonic, but when he's that bad at doing it it'd be better to have no plumber at all than him. Sonic can't even COMPETE right now). Sonic can't even COMPETE right now). Where the Italian gets the jump on the hedgehog is … Mario is a dumb man. They both gave us something to look forward to after school. But Mario can freaking lift Castles and break bricks with his hands, Also counting that he has Powerups that could even outmatch HYPER SONIC like the golden tanooki, starman, and a freaking mega musroom. No contest. Mario is bad. Sonic the Hedgehog is a supernatural (I mean, what is natural about a hedgehog going Mach 4? He can keep this form as long as he keeps his ring count above 0, and he loses 1 ring per second. He has his spin attack, but Mario could outmaneuver that easily. Lets face it Sega Fan-boys, Mario could easily outmatch Sonic.. Sure sonic can run at Mach 1 Ect.. Sonic may win against Mario in a fight, but Mario beats sonic in everything else. Just look at speed runs to see what Mario can do. Nintendo has made excellent games. Let’s say that you want to play some Super Mario for the SNES.

2021 Toyota Tacoma Apple Carplay, Asda Chocolate Sponge Cake, Treacle Meaning Urban Dictionary, Jamaican Choice All Purpose Seasoning, Bajan Great Cake Recipe, Christmas Turkey For Sale,