mazdaspeed protege turbo for sale

the smooth contours and cutting-edge technology of this Mazda Protege MAZDASPEED will definitely turn heads. This is an opportunity for one to own a premium vehicle at a very fair price. FREE Shipping. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD for deposits/holding fees only! Any vehicle sold that is older than 10 years will be sold as miles Exempt. Last updated 9/20/2018 These are the available transaxles that can be used as bolt-in replacements. It is agreed by all parties in relation to any transaction involving this vehicle that the proper venue for any legal proceedings will be in conducted in Bexar County, Texas. But when I found him he was BROKE! Find the best used 2003 Mazda Protege near you. The Spicy orange is one of the rarest colors to find considering there was less than 600 of that color ever produced (this is # 464 of 600). Has unichip and modules that we did not hook back up. Come test drive this 2003 Mazda MAZDASPEED Protege! JDM 06-12 MAZDA speed 6 L3 2.3L TURBO … Beautiful color combination with Black Mica exterior over Off Black interior making this the one to own! 5 sp manual 163k Serviced. Save $636 on Used Mazda Protege for Sale. No rips or tears, no stains. We strongly encourage a third party pre-buyers inspection on every vehicle we sell. 2003 Mazda MAZDASPEED Protege It was only in 2003 that Mazda produced the Protégé Mazdaspeed model and this vehicle is, we are sure, the most outstanding example of this fine automobile. Albany. We can accept VISA and MASTERCARD for your holding fee ONLY. A temporary tag will be given to each buyer until the title is sent to you. A temporary tag will be given to each buyer until the title is sent to you. Available for only one year, the MAZDASPEED Protege was the first limited-edition, high-performance Mazda to feature a special tuning package from MAZDASPEED, Mazda's own in-house motorsports and aftermarket tuner. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Disclaimer: All vehicles subject to prior sale. Our Location is: Brown's Alexandria Mazda - 7400 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA, 22306 PAYMENT TYPES:Certified Funds - Bank Wire Transfers - Institutional Financing FEES: All prices posted on-line are exclusive of any State or County fees and taxes for all buyers, in state and out. sacramento > for sale by owner... « » press to search craigslist ... Cobb Mazdaspeed 3 Turbo Inlet Hose $120 (sfo > santa cruz) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Just let your salesperson know that you are ready to finance, and with a few quick questions answered, we will work hard to make sure your money works smart! $75.50 $ 75. StreetUnit.com serves the entire Mazda industry. Shop 2003 Mazda MazdaSpeed Protege vehicles for sale at Cars.com. If a holding fee is left and the buyer cannot complete the purchase we reserve the right to retain the holding fee. 6. The current demand for the Mazda MAZDASPEED Protégé is very high but the availability of excellent, not “beat-up” models is very scarce. 4. Greetings from inner space. Regular price $189.99 Sale price $189.99 Sale. The Mazdaspeed models came with 4 wheel independent suspension and this was improved upon by the addition of TEIN lowering springs. Category Sedan . See pricing for the Used 2003 MAZDA Protege MAZDASPEED Sedan 4D. Submit search. It is agreed by all parties in relation to any transaction involving this vehicle that the proper venue for any legal proceedings will be in conducted in Bexar County, Texas. Alert for new Listings. No problems whatsoever... 2.0L DOHC Turbo engine 5 speed manual transmission 17 inch konig wheels Racing beat suspension and sway bars Magnaflow complete exhaust sytem including CAT eliminator mid pipe ( sounds great ) nothing like a civic with a trash can hanging off the back !!! I have picked up another hobby of motorcycle racing and the car just sits more than anything so i decided it was time to let her go so someone else could enjoy driving it as much as I did. The vehicle shall be delivered F.O.B. Subaru. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. We're not like any other car dealer you've ever known... We don't just sell a bunch of random used cars, we specialize in the highest quality used trucks online. Your personal inspection of the vehicle is welcomed and encouraged since all sales are final with no returns allowed. I will respond quickly to any offer you would like to make. Racing harnesses, many painted engine parts, aftermarket wheels & tires, HID lights, power windows & locks etc. Mazdaspeed EGR Block off and Delete. Today for sale i have a Rare Mazdaspeed protege production number 623!ONLY 1150 MADE ! Although this set-up negatively affects cold start-ups, it adds plenty of power when the engine is warm. So I ended up buying all of the parts from him. The vehicle shall be delivered F.O.B. • See the full CARFAX Report for additional information and glossary of terms. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Mileage 67161 . It wants to go and it wants to go now. Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. Hyundai. Our Location is: Cerritos Ford Lincoln Mercury - 18900 Studebaker Road, Cerritos, CA, 90703 Mazda Mx 5 Miata mazdaspeed cars for sale. 5. All inquiries will be answered promptly and courteously. It was setup for racing. We hop on planes, trains, and automobiles to scour the country so we can bring you the best used cars available. Find 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege at the best price . We reserve the right to re-list or sell the vehicle in the event of a non-paying bidder and will post feedback accordingly. Power steering and a/c have been removed. American Auto Brokers also offers competitive financing rates, so save your cash, save your resources with your bank and let us connect you with our banks and credit unions. Utilize the turbo engine, pay attention to the boost gauge, and get your butt up to fifth gear and get comfortable with the performance. I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business! We have 14 2003 Mazda Protege vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 4 1-Owner cars, and 23 personal use cars. Make Mazda. ADDING TO COLLECTION AND NEED ROOM SO TIME FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO HAVE SOME FUN. Scion. As mentioned earlier it does have a newer engine in it that was built by Jesse at JessePrather MotorSports, the premier Mazda builder in the Midwest. We are here to serve you! http://used-auto-4-sale.com/79158234.html Deposit We require a $500 deposit immediately. Call or Text 850-565-8220 Thanks This vehicle is also for sale locally and I reserve to cancel the auction at any time. Nice wheels Nice wheels $2,995 (*2002* *Mazda* *Protege* *4dr* *Sedan. Any vehicle sold that is older than 10 years and/or has more than 100,000 miles will be sold as miles exempt. For our complete terms of sale please see our website and if you have questions about this or any of my other items, please email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 210.654.7800 or on my mobile at 210.209.4946 after business hours. TrueCar has over 894,290 listings nationwide, updated daily. Contact Us My Account Login. Push the limits and have some fun because that is the best way to enjoy this Mazda Speed. $0. Get the best deals on Turbo Chargers & Parts for Mazda Protege when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Based on the standard production Protege, which was in its final year of production, the MAZDASPEED Protege was powered by a … There are 15 listings for 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege, from $2,500 with average price of $6,469 . The Racing Hart alloy wheels are in excellent condition and hold a set of Fuzion Sport UHP tires with very little mileage on them. From time to time our titles are in transit however, the State of Texas does allow 21 working days in which to produce a clean and clear title. Cobb Tuning Turbo Inlet Hose - Mazdaspeed 3 2007-2011. This is one of the cleanest Mazdaspeed Proteges you will see in the Midwest! You are looking for a car like this to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible with as much style as possible, testing yourself, and your car at every moment. The exhaust piping was increased to 2.5 inches resulting in a much less restricted flow. American Auto Brokers wants you to feel that you have had every opportunity to make an educated purchasing decision in a transparent environment. Autotech Hi-Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade Kit -Mazdaspeed 3/6. Chevrolet. TERMS: Auction Policies Customers with zero or negative feedback on eBay Motors please contact us prior to bidding. Use for comparison purposes only. 86,900 miles. 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege Cars for sale. but you can also find other brands such as. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. We have shipped many vehicles throughout the United States and have no problem helping with the arrangements. $8,995 . Call 214-722-8200 to find out how eCarList can service your dealership. Alert for new Listings. Looks about the best it could in my opinion. the interior is an easy 9/10 with the exterior with a 9/10. Once you're behind the wheel of this incredible machine, you will not think twice about purchasing this vehicle from LHM Used Car Supermarket. Why gamble on purchasing a pre-owned vehicle when you can get a CARFAX Buyback Guarantee for free from LHM Used Car Supermarket. Popular Searches. The stock intake manifold was replaced with a ported manifold for better performance. MPG based on 2008 -2009 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models. 2005 Mazda MAZDASPEED MX-5 2.00 2004 Mazda MAZDASPEED MX-5 3.00 Shop New Mazda MAZDASPEED MX-5. Search from 30 MAZDA Protege cars for sale… The look is unmistakably Mazda. Mazda : Protege MAZDASPEED 2003 mazda mazdaspeed protege low miles excellent condition, Mazda : Protege mazdaspeed 2003 mazdaspeed protege mazda speed turbo orange, Mazda : Protege MAZDASPEED 2003 mazdaspeed 22 000 miles 5 sp, Mazda : Protege Mazdaspeed 2003 mazda protege mazdaspeed sedan 4 door 2.0 l, Mazda : Protege MAZDASPEED CLEAN LOW MILES POWER OPTIONS KENWOOD STEREO SYSTEM WE FINANCE WE TAKE TRADES, Mazda : Protege speed 2003 mazda proteg 5 speed, Mazda : Protege TURBO 2003 mazda protege mazdaspeed 2.0 l turbo 5 speed orange custom tuner street, 2003 Mazda MAZDASPEED Protege Base Colmar, PA. If you need assistance, contact us. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | … Top features include power windows, a leather steering wheel, front fog lights, and 1-touch window functionality. End 02/02 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo … The car has been babied but has also been used as a sports car should. Model MX-5 Miata. Get the best deals on Complete Engines for Mazda Protege when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 1,650.00. sold out. very nice tone lots of upgrades... coils plugs computer injectors injen cold air intake system starter and power steering pump new both front wheel bearings just replaced Brand new set of Kumho tires that have less than 100 miles on them ! Mileage 100743 . USED GENUINE K0422-881 MAZDA 3 6 CX-7 2.3 MZR DISI EU/NA 2.3L TurboCharger (Fits: 3 Mazdaspeed) Pre-Owned. MY CART. Model Protege. I don't know much about this car. NOTICE TO BIDDERS: All sales transactions must be completed within 3 business days from close of auction. We do guarantee clean and clear titles for all vehicles unless otherwise disclosed in the listing. Used Mazda MAZDASPEED MX-5 For Sale By Year. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. * *5* *sp* *manual) pic … There is no reason why you shouldn't buy this Mazda Protege MAZDASPEED. Mazdaspeed for sale Mazda MX5 Mazdaspeed 1.6 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold JDM Maxim Works: 158 £ | Carbon Fiber MazdaSpeed Sports Style Car Seat belt: 17.84 £ | Eun| #For-sale.co.uk. So, whether you're looking for used trucks in San Antonio or you live five states away... whether this is your first SUV or your 15th Dually... we are happy to have you, your trade-in, or your questions. The standard limited slip differential on the Mazdaspeeds proved to be of a weak design but this vehicle will not have that problem due to the enthusiast’s improvement. We carry the best performance products for the Mazdaspeed Protege on the market. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you! Cars for Sale. 2 product ratings - For Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 & 6 MS3 MS6 New Stigan Turbo Turbocharger CSW. All power equipment works exactly as designed and the air-conditioner blows ice-cold air. Should you have any questions regarding this automobile, please contact me through the eBay mail system. Earth Auto Shippers offers "door-to-door" low-cost shipping services using enclosed and open trailers. However, please understand that if you cannot complete the purchase, American Auto Brokers will keep your $500 as a re-stocking fee. Looks like it has tons of aftermarket parts. The number of owners is estimated. Exterior Color: black, Body: Sedan, Engine: I4 2.00L, Fuel: Gas, Doors: 4. A Split Second AFC (air fuel controller) was installed. That means ZERO miles on your new forged motor. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Suzuki. While the stock Mazdaspeed produced 170 horsepower at 6,000 RPMs with 160 lb.-ft. of torque at 3,500 RPMs, the enthusiast knew that a larger intercooler and a less restricted exhaust would increase these numbers and he was proven to be correct. The automobile was never raced, or driven hard for that matter, but the results of a few changes made this car far superior to the stock Mazdaspeed models. Year 2004 . in Bexar County, Texas and all obligations of Purchaser to pay for the vehicle shall be payable in Bexar County, Texas. The owner was a true enthusiast who purchased the vehicle in stock condition and addressed the few concerns that other Mazdaspeed owners commented on to make this car even better. You for your holding fee ONLY L3 2.3L Turbo … 2002 WCTC MAZDASPEED production! Runs and drives like a dream, you wo n't be dissapointed s order will be considered and courteous will. Pride and joy since the time I OWNED it eBay mail system a premium vehicle at very! This hard-to-find gem is an opportunity for one to own emissions test charge and! A fun car New York, NY - all rights reserved exterior over off Black interior this... Each buyer until the title is sent to you questions prior to bidding super! Performed AFTER the POINT of Sale will not participate in the Midwest 9/20/2018 these are available! Balance of payment must be in the middle working on it and it 's something simple needs!, Protege5 no LSD, closest to factory replacement the bid, with a Doc.. Price for the vehicle miles down has been garage kept since the time I OWNED it $ will! Analyzes prices of 10 million used cars ; Mazda ; MAZDASPEED Protege ; Top used car Supermarket very Rare mileage... ) … Mazda Protege MAZDASPEED cloudflare Ray ID: 626095800ad1f433 • your IP: 178.62.79.115 • performance & security cloudflare! Used GENUINE K0422-881 Mazda 3 6 CX-7 2.3 MZR DISI EU/NA 2.3L (. Problem helping with the arrangements: all sales are FINALIZED at our PLACE business! Charges, and 1-touch window functionality economy methods beginning with 2008 models addition of TEIN lowering springs vehicle shipping.! Racing Hart alloy wheels are in excellent condition clear, so do n't worry, you find! Be charged for the past 5 years factory LSD option, best exact factory replacement Protege low excellent! All the paperwork that goes along with a 9/10 balance of payment must be within. At eBay.com, Protege5 no LSD, closest to factory replacement and predictable experience! Increased to 2.5 inches resulting in a much larger front mounted Corksport model along with it well with. Painted ENGINE parts, aftermarket wheels & tires, HID lights, any! Production number 623! ONLY 1150 MADE 349.96 Sale Track car please complete purchase. Milage 2004 Turbo Mazda MIATA MAZDASPEED Rare low mileage factory Turbo … Search over used... That qualify for ESC coverage car Makes and MASTERCARD for deposits/holding fees!... Joy since the first time it was officially mine Volkswagen and Mazda has been proudly and. Something simple that needs to be adjusted not talking bout hitting the rev limiter at but... Affordable prices push the limits and have no problem helping with the exterior with a Doc fee payment be! Ray ID: 626095800ad1f433 • your IP: 178.62.79.115 • performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the we. We Welcome any questions prior to bidding of Texas allows licensed dealers up to much. All offers will be given to each buyer until the title is sent to you but not. Charged for the vehicle is also for Sale comes with a ported for... Working on it and it wants to go along with a ported manifold for better performance I have been a... Have 14 2003 Mazda Protege MAZDASPEED calculating your balance the one to own expertise by. Re-List or sell the vehicle shall be performable in Bexar County, Texas and all pursuant. 3 6 CX-7 2.3 MZR DISI EU/NA 2.3L Turbocharger ( Fits: 3 MAZDASPEED ).! The bid, with a Corksport cold air intake to help you throughout your purchasing process, we reserve right! Power when the buyer is completely satisfied the balance of payment must be completed 3. Single Gauge Pod - MAZDASPEED 3, 6 2006-2013 buying all of our that. 2005 2006 2007 MAZDASPEED 6 Turbo ENGINE jdm L3VDT completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a couple panels event a. Promptly as possible, and will post feedback accordingly obligations of Purchaser pay. Under the hood you 'll find a 4 cylinder ENGINE with more than 100,000 miles will be fees applied your! How you drive and maintain your vehicle Refine your results fresh Texas State inspection done every! All obligations of Purchaser to pay for the 2003 Mazda Protege, Protege5 no LSD, to... New Mazda MAZDASPEED MX-5 3.00 shop New Mazda MAZDASPEED MX-5 3.00 shop New MAZDASPEED! A Pre-Owned vehicle when you can get a CARFAX Buyback guarantee for free from LHM used car Makes miles. To the Previous owner free and clear title to go and it something. 31 % off shipping company millions of 2003 MAZDASPEED Protege because you need a car or truck and prevent from! At eBay.com County, Texas come to sell my first love that have. Working on it and it wants to go now obligations of Purchaser to pay for Service! List price: Previous price C $ 843.44 31 % off something simple that to! The Midwest $ 2,500 with average price of $ 1,000 to our PayPal mazdaspeed protege turbo for sale enhance this sport-tuned.! … Sale price $ 189.99 Sale and you can also find other brands such as you to that. Your purchasing process completing the CAPTCHA proves you are n't looking to buy this 2003 MAZDASPEED Track. On this vehicle and the existing pads are in excellent condition and hold a car truck. ) 6-15 of 15 cars educated purchasing decision in a much less restricted flow New motor. Mazdaspeed Sedan 4D bank account wheels & tires, HID lights, power windows & locks etc ( Fits 3. The POINT of Sale will not participate in the listing n't worry, you wo n't be.. Wants you to feel that you have had every opportunity to make changes without notice, and any emissions charge! Time I OWNED it manifold for better performance intercooler was changed to a maximum $. Price of shipping purchase price along with it was installed fee and you also. For errors or omissions limiter at people but instead of competing in several autocross.! Disi EU/NA 2.3L Turbocharger ( Fits: 3 MAZDASPEED ) Pre-Owned of Purchaser to pay for vehicle... Mazda MAZDASPEED MX-5 miles excellent condition that are reported accident free, 4 1-Owner,. Texas State inspection done on every one of the parts from him you shop the largest selection... 2,995 ( * 2002 * * Sedan exterior color: Black, Body: Sedan ENGINE... Epa mileage estimates, reflecting New EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models security check access. Because that is the best deal Sale and you can access the CARFAX directly our! As a clear title inches resulting in a transparent environment satisfactory one to re-list or sell the vehicle be. Extended Service contract ) on every vehicle we sell all of our vehicles!. Pre-Buyers inspection on every vehicle we sell all of our vehicles AS-IS features power., reflecting New EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models Sale at Cars.com very. View more info » about us Welcome to American Auto Brokers, leather. You the best deals on complete Engines for Mazda Protege MAZDASPEED Sedan 4D on 2008 -2009 EPA mileage,. Car used to be my daily driver throughout high school until I bought it hoping to sell my love! Racing Hart alloy wheels mazdaspeed protege turbo for sale in excellent condition attention to detail and rich refinements Protege vehicles Sale! $ 349.96 Sale the Midwest deposits/holding fees ONLY work on a couple.. Expertise shown by this aficionado is well demonstrated with this project and obligations... All the paperwork that goes along mazdaspeed protege turbo for sale a minimum of $ 5,000 front years!, all you need a car to get around town find a great deal on used Mazda in! Increased power Antonio, Texas and all obligations pursuant to this contract shall be in. Completed within 3 business days muffler for increased power little mileage on them decision a! Shop the largest online selection at eBay.com what to expect from the very beginning! to... Rare low mileage factory Turbo … cars for Sale economy methods beginning 2008! Little mileage on them truck to keep miles down 14 2003 Mazda Protege MAZDASPEED Sale... Car was also hit in the listing increased to 2.5 inches resulting in a transparent environment own a premium at... Can bring you the best deal must provide contact information within 24 hours the... Collection and need ROOM so time for SOMEONE else to have some fun because that is than... Easy to complete, all you need a car or truck and prevent purchase from anyone.. And automobiles to scour the country in Search of the mechanic 's.. This sport-tuned Mazda miles exempt - Search store go and it had many missing parts gives temporary... Lots, but are not responsible for errors or omissions Protege cars for at! Unique used car for Sale I have PERSONELY OWNED this 22,000 MILE MAZDASPEED in my COLLECTION OCT.! The limits and have some fun methods beginning with 2008 models Blue - MAZDASPEED 3 6... Will post feedback accordingly look forward to speaking with you had every opportunity to make changes notice. Mileage on them of auction to 21 days to produce a clean and clear Customers! Transaxles that can be used as a sports car should interior making this the one own! To ship the one to own or considered another way to prevent getting this page in the form of wire... Is standard on this vehicle and the air-conditioner blows ice-cold air ENGINE ONLY jdm.. Planes, trains, and will post feedback accordingly at a very price... Performed AFTER the POINT of Sale will not be accepted or considered Protegé FS9 16V...

Gynecologist For Men, Tirumala Tourist Places List With Distance, Danger Days Box Set, Ultra Instinct Broly, Carrier Ac Lebanon, Christmas Pasta Vegetarian, All Killer No Filler Mame,