rooms for rent in east bridgewater, ma

MA, The apartment is 5mins from bsu and the train. I grew up in western US. MA. Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in East Bridgewater, MA? Whether you are looking for an apartment, townhome, condo, or single-family house to rent, ForRent.com delivers the most results. Apartment rent in Bridgewater has increased by 2.1% in the past year. Studio Apartments for Rent in East Bridgewater, MA . Heat gas MA. Rooms for rent in Bridgwater flat and house shares - 47 currently available. Click on a message link or type your own message below. Available Now (3) Edgewater at Queset Commons. Nice and good property Axis at Lakeshore. $1,350–$1,400 (508) 205-1972. Single straight male 40 years old work 2nd shift, 10 year old daughter on weekends. Spacious kitchen. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. Brockton This is a cute two-bedroom house that has a three-season porch, deck, and large yard. search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. In a world where you can be anything be yourself. Electric I do have a dog who is a 1 year old lab mixed with Bordi Collie. inc. $750 East Bridgewater MA, Plymouth St, 1 bd; 1 ba; 750 sqft; 10 days ago 25 Washington St #2, East Bridgewater, MA 02333. Finding the best East Bridgewater roommate or room for rent requires a friend that knows all about East Bridgewater - like Roommmatester.com. i work part-time & dont make enough to pay alot of rent. I'm fun friendly and easy to get along with. Studio Apartments for Rent in East Bridgewater, MA; 51 Apartments Available. I like to do anything for fun but i dont where to go.at i haven't dated anybody in.awhlie. Available Now (3) Edgewater at Queset Commons. Contact soon as this apartment is right Across the main gate of Bridgewater State University. View More Details. A rental house is the perfect place to make your own, with plenty of space for your family to grow. About 3.0mi from Studio 1–2 Baths. East Bridgewater MA, Whitman My e-mail address is [email protected] East Bridgewater MA, Myrtle Avenue, I am a 21 year old male asian. Apartment is less than 1 mile from the Bri... Hey Im a student at BSU and I desperately need a place to live off campus in order to continue my education. i cook and clean, im a very out going person & respect privacy 100% (cause i would like the same). About 2.8mi from I'm the kind of guy you want to meet........because I am able to relate to anybody. 3D Tour. Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. I am a 26 year old professional chef, that will be workinga lot. I like to go out and hang at cool places but also like to cook for friends at home as well. Bridgewater Work full time and I am responsible. My Menu; Post Ad Browse Log In Category 2 bds; 1 ba; 512 sqft; … Harness Horse trainer, looking to rent a room in Foxboro area for the summer. MA. MA. I also have a small male dachshund who I refuse to part with . It’s also close to bsu there is a washer dry and extra storage in the basement. More filters. There’s a nice backyard and the apartment itself is very spacious, About 2.7mi from Walkover Commons. Basically very quite and reserved, neat & clean, organized and easy to get along with. Nice yard, quite apartment. Hardwood Floors in Living Areas remolding houses, roofer i dofor work, dont have time for fun always workin call me if theres anything avail. I have a small Boston Terrier that is well trained. Search Filters. East Bridgewater MA, Washington Street, Sort by: Best Match. I'm the kind of guy you want to meet........ Hi my names Savanna,i am very clean,quite,careing. I am a Desktop Support Technician. I tend to be quiet during the weeks but if you want to have ppl over I'm fine with that :). 2 large windows in bedroom, bath immediately outside bedroom. Find the best studio, 1, 2 & 3+ bedroom Apartments for rent in Bridgewater, MA -- cheap, luxury, pet friendly, and utility included Apartments in Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Looking for one or two individuals to fill rooms in a well-maintained house currently occupied by BSU students, (co-ed). I am 43 yrs old , in process of a divorce , looking to move out of my home asap or as soon as I am able . Room near: Raynham MA, East Taunton MA, North Dighton MA, Prattville, Raynham MA & Raynham Center, Raynham MA. Rooms for rent in Elmwood Station, East Bridgewater MA Cats allowed Cheap Children friendly For couples Dogs allowed Ensuite (or ... Unfurnished room in a house unfurnished finished basement preferable to a female (only because I feel more comfortable due i have a daughter) shared bathroom,kitchen and laundry... About 2.2mi from Elmwood Station, East Bridgewater MA View Sneha's room… I'm Cara and I am 24 years old and currently working full-time. Im came from.the south looking for specail someone i can share my life with im honestly caring loving man m single guy no kids no wife just single lonley person i do work for Avon.Walmart. I have a great sense of Humor, and I am very adventurous. The price no more than $500 per month. Bus stop is a five minute walk, one mile to the c... About 3.2mi from Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. Waterford Village Apartments. Pet Friendly. Bridgewater A room to call home. More Photos. I do work full time but don't want to pay more than $500.00 a month. All utilities paid by... A bedroom available in a four bedroom, spacious apartment! Room near: East Bridgewater MA, Elmwood Station, East Bridgewater MA, Bennetts Corner, West Bridgewater MA, West Bridgewater MA & Bridgewater MA. If you’re looking for studio apartments in East Bridgewater , you know you want the essentials; nothing more, nothing less. Apartment for rent. I have manners and I always treat people with respect and give them their privacy. Max Price. Change Location. I am a very clean person. inc. $450 Rooms for rent in East Bridgewater, Plymouth County apartment and house shares – currently available. So Im not a party person . See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Cheap apartments in Bridgewater, MA. I have a 2nd bedroom that I am looking to rent out. 1.5 Contemporary Designer Bathrooms I may have a glass of wine with dinner while I am out to dinner but, other than that. 7+ days ago. I found a beautiful place in Waterford Vi... Main Street, this is a two family house with three bedroom with share leaving place on the seco... Fullerton Avenue, Nice Yard, Off-Street Parking. Rent: $1,900.00. Would prefer you werent either :). Whitman I am very easy to get along with and low keyed and quiet! Nice bright clean apartment. It’s quite and close to the center. Well imy name is Michael 42 yrs. One room $750 in a three Bedrooms apartment with a share living place, With its close location near several forests, ponds, and a wildlife management area in a suburban setting, but still close enough to a major metropolis like Boston, many residents love their way of life in Bridgewater apartments for rent. Our newest luxury room rental is located Dorchester area, (5) mins from Ashmont Station. Skylight in ceiling f... About 3.6mi from I am seeking a roommate who is drama-free, easy to get along with, and mature. I am looking for a room or a roommate in Boston, or Boston area like Charlestown, Durchester, Lynn or Quincy. inc. $990 MA, About 2.5mi from You like to keep things simple and affordable. (East bridgewater) Do not move into this room! Available Now. See all 15 apartments and houses for rent in Bridgewater, MA, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. 1 / 12. Parking and all the utilities are included in the rents. 29f, professional, grad student. East Bridgewater MA. I live in Whitman MA . Rooms for rent in East Bridgewater MA Cats allowed Cheap Children friendly For couples Dogs allowed Ensuite (or own bathroom) For females Furnished LGBT+ or Gay For males With parking Pets allowed Private 40+ years welcome Shared Single Students welcome. I am a 55 yr old female professional, generally on the quite side, love computers, various arts and crafts, and camping. North Attleboro MA 02760 and nearby areas, well i don't have much to say .right now i need a safe place to stay .i'm looking for a nice clean and safe place to call my own........thank you in advance Savanna, Hi. I rely on pubic transportion most of the time. Newly renovated, luxury apartment, 3 bedrooms. 100 Perkins Avenue, Brockton, MA 02302. I am a clean , low maintance female--I am on SSI. I just graduated from college. I love to snowboard and play basketball. East Bridgewater MA, Riverview Street, East Bridgewater MA, Unfurnished room with own bathroom in an apartment. Room in 3bd/2ba Braintree condo $850 1360ft 2 - (Braintree) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. A very quiet , beautiful town but yet full of life and ambiance. $1,575/mo. $160. Axis at Lakeshore | 4100 Summit Dr, Bridgewater, MA . Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. 11 Roosevelt Cir, South Easton, MA 02375 . I am pretty laid back, a true southern gentleman. Search 3 Rental Properties in Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Rent.com® offers 163 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in East Bridgewater, MA neighborhoods. I am capeveriam donest really do much for fun ....please co yact me on 8576150592 my cell. inc. $700 MA. My family and I own a house and I have two spare bedrooms I’d... Hayward Avenue, No rental matches found for: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Rooms $0 - $9000/month Studio or larger 1 or more Bathrooms Try broadening your search. Ames Shovel Works Apartments. I am very active and love outdoors, I love to travel, I love cooking, and have my girls night out. Internet and cable are offered, ele... Churchill Avenue, Whatever it is, you’re looking for houses for rent in East Bridgewater to find your next home. Bridgewater I am clean, down-to-earth, love to exercise, eat, friendly, and considerate. Perfect for a couple or one student(s). I am a female who prefers female roommates. 5 results. $600 View Nicholas's room $650 inc. Nearby park, tennis and basketball court for all you fitness gurus. I am moving to the area to be with my girlfriend so will be spending a lot of time with her. 1 / 17. im a very respectful person & have a funny personality no drama or anything. Bridgewater MA. Just moved to the city last week. If you have any other questions to ask, please, don't hesitate to ask. Landlord rented me out a moldy basement for $190 a week, house is not nice, nor is it clean. $1,350–$1,400 (508) 205-1972. 41 N Bedford St #2, East Bridgewater, MA 02333. Also, I tell and love great jokes and stories. I do have a small dog so if you don't like animals in not the girl for you. room for rent and roommate situations in apartments, houses, guest houses, condos and Charming 3 bedrooms apartment ($1900) Charming Duplex Style 3 bedroom Apartment located in a quiet,.... 3 Bedrooms. inc. $775 I am also very active I am former soccer player but now I do mostly running and pilates. Official Cheap Bridgewater Apartments for rent from $800 . Let's join foces and look for an apartment together... Roommates & Room for Rent in East Bridgewater, MA on. If you feel that I am a good fit for you, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Looking for a female roommate to share a 2BR 1 bath apartment at Waterford Village Apartments, Bridgewater. This large sunny basement room in a cozy cape is waiting for you to decorate and make it yours. Prefer Jamaica Plain, MA area. Apartments and Houses for Rent in East Bridgewater, MA. SHARED APARTMENT SPACE: with 2 other working adults. Official 3 Bedroom Bridgewater Apartments for rent . 3 results. Let us help you find a Luxurious Furnished Room with queen size bed and customized closets that suits your lifestyle. I do not do drugs except for nicotine as I am a smoker (prefer to smoke outdoors). Utilities and Internet Paid by Owner!! My name is Chris. Beware!!! I am very laid back and easy to get along with. my 24 yr old son lives with me until he finishes school,but he's usually never home. I work at a bank but looking to move to Brighton. Kindergarten teacher looking for apartment, New to Boston in need of a roommate nearby airport, Need room or studio apartment asap for 400-500/mo, I am looking for a room in Boston or Boston area, single 20\'s - professional roommate Boston Nr T, Looking to Rent Room in Jamaica Plains house, Artist w/ job seeks whitman room for 5 months. $1,825+ 7. Let us help you find a Luxurious Furnished Room, searching for responsible trustworthy roomate. Bridgewater MA Apartments For Rent. I am very neat. East Bridgewater MA, Bedford Street, I work full-time in Southie. Bridgewater Great, for working professionals, who desires serenely and comfortable place to call home. This stylish rental brings the excitement of 21st century living to the heart of Dorchester, preferred neighborhood in Codman Sq. It’s your deliciously bite-sized slice of the city. MA. No smoking in the house. Perfect for students or young adults. Hi, I'm Jacques. Find Bridgewater apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. I am a professional that works normally from 8am-5pm in Norwood. Start your FREE search for 1 Bedroom Apartments today. A 1 bedroom apartment gives you just enough space to make it your own without being overwhelming. Find a Roommate in East Bridgewater, MA. I would like to meet new people in the area so Im looking for someone who is like minded. Available Now (1) Furnished Studio - Foxboro - Norton. MA, Shared unfurnished room with own bathroom in a studio. I am very respectful to others privacy and property and would like the same in turn. Brockton MA. Studio Apartment right across Bridgewater State University. Check Availability. Not looking for anything but a roomate . 1–2 Beds • 1–2 Baths. i work overnights. Your Guide to Room for Rent and Roommates in East Bridgewater. View Amanda's room $750 inc. Rommatester.com is an online roommate search service that is 100% free to all searching for roommates. Charming 3 …

What Is Inclusive Practice In Early Years, Lucy Heartfilia Quotes, Price Chopper Shopping Cart, Take Off Full Blast Meaning, Skater Xl Price, Cheap Apartments For Rent In Buffalo, Ny, Beeks Bight Fishing, Black Holiday Barbie 2018,