tapioca pearl in tagalog

How to Make Tapioca Pearls From Scratch. Due to the warm weather in Asia, cold desserts and snacks made of gelatin and pearl tapioca in syrup is common. It’s a light syrup that you can adjust based on your preference. Step 5: Cook for 15 minutes on high heat with cover on. Reference: Anonymous, what are the pearl diver called in the sulu, ano ang tawag sa mga maninisid ng perlas sa sulu, Last Update: 2020-01-07 Arnibal and pearls. Usage Frequency: 1 Contextual translation of "tapioca flour" into Tagalog. reply. And why not? Filipino for special occasions and family gatherings is one of the go-to desserts for Filipino. It is made up of cassava starch and water. His art was so perfect that it concealed itself and its product looked like the workmanship of nature. Pagayam nga inpategko nasursurok ngem kabsat Kadduak a nangbukel naidumduma nga arapaap Arapaap a simple ken nalaka a matayab Ta kas kababa ta maabot ni pugo a tumatayab. Sep 15, 2017 - This Filipino favorite features soft tapioca pearls in coconut milk and a topping of sweet Philippine mangoes. Brand new and used for sale. Ginataang Bilo bilo (or Ginataang Halo-halo) is a popular Filipino afternoon snack or dessert. Roll them into your palms. Brand new and used for sale. Tapioca pearls are made from a starch extracted from the cassava root that's processed to make the chewy pearls. All day he sculpted beautiful statues from huge pieces of rock. The pearls are a naturally gluten-free thickening agent. Tapioca Storage and Use. In Stock. melanie says. In this recipe, you can use either one. Let the tapioca pearls float to the top. Add To Cart. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. After cooking for 15 minutes, take the pot off the heat and let sit for 15 minutes covered. It seemed to him that Galatea was looking at her lovingly too. Usage Frequency: 1 Your email for a confirmation of your subscription, Taho contains silken tofu with bouncy tapioca pearls the. Where is Gapu 's precious artery? Quality: Track which countries' foods you've eaten and/or cooked and which ones are on the wish list. Chat to buy! Using a sharp knife or a box grater, shred the corn off the cob. I have the same problem when I try the “soak” method. Kapuso Sweet … She brought the statue to life. When the festivities of Aphrodite started, Pygmalion took part in the ceremonies. Table Cream Premium Quality 12.8 fl oz (380 ml) $4.65. But no. For a moment, it seemed to Pygmalion that it was just a figment of his imagination. Tapioca in Coconut milk Dessert with Sweet corn kernel . Smaller tapioca pearls are usually used for puddings, while the larger pearls are generally used in boba tea. It is commonly used as a food while fasting among the Hindus in India. Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 The beauty was such that no living woman could compete with it. Procedures: Part 1 1. Can you leave the sago pearls overnight in the pot? Tapioca Pearl (Sago) by Lucia Tapioca pearls, also known as boba or sago, are small translucent balls of goodness. How can a man love a lifeless thing so much? It was indeed the perfect semblance of a maiden that seemed to be alive, and only prevented from moving by modesty. Makislap na animo'y hinugot sa pusod ng dagat na nabudburan ng lahat ng uri ng mga perlas. More often I end up with a pan full of slime as the pearls seem to dissolve completely. Last Update: 2020-01-28 Put the tapioca starch and boiling water into a bowl. He was liked by all men and women. Official language: Filipino (based on Tagalog), English; Area: About 115,831 square miles (300,000 square kilometers) — slightly larger than Arizona; Economy: About a quarter of the population works in agriculture, about 20% works in industry and more than half the population works in services. Kapuso Ube (Sweet Purple Yam) Spread. Boil mung beans in water until soften. Usage Frequency: 1 He was a sculptor, and with his with wonderful skill he sculpted a beautiful ivory statue which was so lifelike that it was difficult to believe that it was lifeless at the first glance. Reference: Anonymous, Pygmalion and Galatea Pygmalion and Galatea The story of Pygmalion and Galatea is found in Greek Mythology, and in the famous work "Metamorphoses", by the great Roman poet Ovid. TAPIOCA PEARL. balinghoy Tagalog Discuss this tapioca English translation with the community: 4.4 out of 5 stars 89. When Pygmalion returned to his home, he went before Galatea and knelt down before the woman of his dreams. Once done, sprinkle tapioca starch and cover tapioca balls with it to prevent from drying and sticking together. Jun 7, 2015 - Explore . Gulaman is the Tagalog word for gelatin, and sago is the Tagalog word for pearl tapioca. Quality: The first time took about 8 “cook and soak” episodes and the pearls took forever to become translucent. Usage Frequency: 1 Originating from southeast Asia, you can find tapioca pearls in many different sizes and colors and buy them from various Asian grocery stores, like 99 Ranch Market, or various online retailers. FREE Shipping on … This page provides all possible translations of the word tapioca in the Tagalog language. You must pre-boil the water before adding the tapioca. To the ears he hung earrings and strings of pearls upon the breast. Galatea was smiling at him. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-07-24 Pagayam posted in Daniw (Iluko Poem) by saluyot by Kameah Pearl Bayat panakakkoko diak na ninamnama A greedy hacked by a credit card hack It is said that Kadduak is a bulldozer who remembers arapaap Arapaap a simple ken that is not a good Ta Taab low when reached by a firefly. He gave the statue a name: "Galatea", meaning "sleeping love'. Ang pudding ay gluten free at madaling gawin na may kasamang coconut milk o creamy milk para sa creamy texture nito. Gulaman, Green 0.70 oz (20 g) $1.39 $1.19 Sale. Fusion Select Tapioca Pearl - Black Sugar Flavor Quick Cook Tapioca, DIY Boba, Ready in 5 Minutes, Boba Pearls, Bubble Tea Pearl, Milk Tea Topping, Net Weight 8 Ounce. Tapioca can be used in a variety of ways for cooking or baking, and it’s ideal for making desserts. Victims were offered, the altars smoked, and the odor of incense filled the air. yes i would like to know the answer too please! Let tapioca pearls stand in hot water until translucent and cooked through. Save your favorite cookbooks, recipes, ingredients, countries and more. Now I’m letting them rest in the pot as the water cools and I’ll see where they’re at in a few hours. We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 10. Your submission has been received! Sabudana Or Sago Kesari / Sweetened Tapioca Pearl By: bhavnaskitchen Sharkara Payasam Recipe - Kerala Style Rice Payasam Recipe - South Indian Dessert Recipe - Ruchi Quick View. Quality: Made with glutinous rice balls, plantain bananas, sweet potatoes and tapioca pearls that is cooked in sweet coconut milk, and to make it more special, jackfruit is also usually added. The unusual love that blossomed between Pygmalion and Galatea enthralls all. Limang libong milya at anim na mga time zone ang layo, sa Bloomington, ang mga gulong ay itinakda sa paggalaw sa sandaling ang balita ay nai-broadcast sa radyo ng humigit-kumulang 2:10 ng hapon (ET). Tapioca is most often sold in pearl form, which can range in size from 1 millimeter to 8 millimeters in diameter. We say it Sah-goh in our language Tagalog. He laid her on a couch spread with cloths of Tyrian dye, and called her his wife, and put her head upon a pillow of the softest feathers, as if she could enjoy their softness. Usage Frequency: 1 Quick View. The swamp sago plant has the scientific name Metroxylon sagu.. . Add To Cart. There was no mistake this time. Reference: AnonymousWarning: Contains invisible HTML formatting, Last Update: 2020-07-27 Arnibal in Tagalog means sweet syrup and this is what is layered in between tofu and pearls. Love gives rise to desire and without this passion any love remains unfulfilled. Pour the coconut milk into a sauce pan. Was it so beautiful that Pygmalion fell in love with his own creation? Reference: Anonymous, I am Filipino The blood of the nobility Naturally in my heart Adhikaing is beautiful In the Philippines my hometown Pure pearls of the east Wan y gathered the wealth of God Give to the king talent In good only Let me be native To be loving "CHORUS" I am a Filipino I am a Filipino One country One Spirit What I aspire To is my Country and Flag Laan my life and Spirit I am Filipino True Filipino I am Filipino I am Filipino High in front of anyone The Filipino is Me, Ako ay pilipino Ang dugo y maharlika Likas sa aking puso Adhikaing ay ganda Sa Pilipinas na aking bayan Lantay na perlas ng silangang Wan y natipon ang kayamanan ng Maykapal Bigay sa king talino Sa mabuti lang Laan Sa aki'y katutubo Ang maging magpagmahal "CHORUS" Ako ay Pilipino Ako ay Pilipino Isang bansa Isang Diwa Ang minimithi ko Sa Bayan ko't Bandila Laan buhay ko't Diwa Ako ay Pilipino Pilipinong totoo Ako ay Pilipino Ako ay Pilipino Taas noo kahit kanino Ang Pilipino ay Ak, Last Update: 2020-11-19 i.am.eric says. Quality: We bought the larger pearls from Pacific Supermarket to make bubble tea at home. More often than not, you’ll find it in pearl form, which is great for desserts. July 10, 2016 at 9:04 am. When the tapioca floats, cover the pot. Add To Cart. Tapioca pearls are balls that are made of tapioca starch, which comes from cassava root starch, mixed with hot water, and then rolled into balls. Slowly it dawned on Pygmalion that the animation of his sculpture was the result of his prayer to Goddess Aphrodite who knew his desire. Large Pearl Tapioca Pudding is an easy to make at home, old fashioned creamy pudding. Reference: Anonymous. Cook until tender; about 12 to 15 minutes. Tapioca is almost pure starch and contains very few nutrients. . Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-03-01 99 ($0.75/Ounce) Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 20. 1 cup tapioca pearls 2 cans(400ml each) coconut milk 1/2 cup sugar salt. Place it in a refrigerator. How To Cook Filipino Chicken Arroz Caldo; Reader Interactions. Step 7: Drain the water from the cooked tapioca. 2. Reply. Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous. ca Would you like to know how to translate tapioca to Tagalog? In a bowl with water, soak tapioca pearls for 3 hours. Quality: She was curious. They must go from the package directly into boiling water. Last Update: 2020-01-20 But Goddess Aphrodite understood what the poor man was trying to say. It caters not only Tagalog but also English language. Noong Disyembre 7, 1941, ng 7:55 ng lokal na oras, dalawang alon ng mga eroplano ng bansang Hapon ang nagsimulang isang maingat na pinlano na pag-atake sa isang madiskarteng naval base sa Pearl Harbour, Hawaii, na guhit ang Estados Unidos sa pinakadulo at pinaka-nagwawasak na tunggalian na nasaksihan ng mundo. Reply. Maintain a rolling boil and stir every 5 minutes. Product Description: Tapioca in … Then simmer for 15 minutes or until done. Copyright © 2020 Taste the Globe. In fact, his creations were so wonderful that whoever saw them were mesmerised by their sheer artistic beauty and exact finish. This is the ingredient that should be prepare beforehand because It will take a bit of time to prepare sago (Filipino term for tapioca pearl). Any tips on cooking the large pearls? MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Something went wrong while submitting the form. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2014-06-20 Falling in love with one's creation and then getting the desired object as wife- perhaps this was destined for Pygmalion. Cornstarch will give a lighter color to your pearls. Kapuso Macapuno String Large (Coconut Sport in Syrup) Coconut sport in syrup 32 oz (907 g) $12.49. Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: I’m following other recipes, but after 1.5 hours of boiling they’re still mostly opaque. Even to this day, countless people and young lovers are mesmerized by this exceptional love that existed between two persons at a time when civilization was in its infancy, Last Update: 2020-10-02 As a kid, I turned my nose up at the mere mention of tapioca pudding, despite the fact that I had never even come close to trying the stuff. In a colander, rinse cooked sago under cold running water to remove excess starch. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. [3 Quality: It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. Although it has no taste at all, it does give this dish a nice texture and helps make it look more appetizing. Stir in the corn. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-02-03 He stood up; his mind oscillated between doubt and joy. Aug 30, 2017 - This Filipino favorite features soft tapioca pearls in coconut milk and a topping of sweet Philippine mangoes. Pygmalion himself was a fine and handsome young man. By and by Pygmalion's admiration for his own sculpture turned to love. It was glistening like a sea urchin surrounded by all kinds of pearls. When Pygmalion had performed his part in the solemnities, he hesitantly prayed for a wife like his ivory virgin statue. the object can be used as an aid to deciphering the list and the human body. its exterior is shiny. Step 6: Steep the cooked tapioca for 15 minutes. TAPIOCA PEARL PUDDING. 1 c. of cooked tapioca pearls; 1 c. of coconut cream; sugar to taste; a generous pinch of salt; toasted sesame seeds; Instructions . There are just a few more quick notes and tips we would like to give you before you indulge yourself into making these pearls: You can substitute cornstarch for tapioca starch, but it will be slightly different. But from this legendary love story, one thing is clear, man can never love an inanimate object with as much passion as he loves a living, breathing being. Due to the warm weather in Asia, cold desserts and snacks made of gelatin and pearl tapioca in syrup is common. Quality: They’re often substitutes of each other in recipes too, though not always. 99 ($0.75/Ounce) Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6. Packaging: Can : Zoom Click . Reference: AnonymousWarning: Contains invisible HTML formatting, Last Update: 2020-10-07 Browse results for tapioca-pearl on Carousell Philippines. Nestle Table Cream Premium Quality. Add the tapioca pearls. In a pot, boil water on medium heat then add tapioca pearls. Quality: These are dried tapioca pearls, so here's some cooking tips: Do not wash or rinse tapioca pearls before cooking. A wide variety of tapioca pearls in manila options are available to you, such as showroom location. One night in particular I had a craving for bubble… Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Gulaman is the Tagalog word for gelatin, and sago is the Tagalog word for pearl tapioca. This page provides all possible translations of the word tapioca in the Tagalog language. He laid his hand upon the limbs; the ivory felt soft to his touch and yielded to his fingers like the wax of Hymettus. Soak mung beans for 30 minutes in water before cooking. Add To Cart. Quality: Add To Cart. You can also purchase tapioca flour or powder that you can use in soups and your … Quality: Quality: solido naman ang panloob na akala mong isang kongkreong pundasyon. Ngem saan a natungpal dagidi nga arapaap Gapu ni pagayam napanen iti sabali a biag Diak pul, Last Update: 2020-02-06 This would be about 1 cup cooked sago. Their love was so unique that it is difficult to define it. I then started looking for specific recipes and ideas to build on. Tied pandan leaf just try to stick to the basics and the fascination began heat, stirring, full! Pinoy Fiesta Tapioca Pearl (Matamis na Sago) Tapioca Pearl 12 oz (340 g) $3.19. Reference: Anonymous, what was the reaction to the pearl harbor, Last Update: 2020-02-25 Rate this Fish Eye Salad (tapioca Fruit Salad) recipe with 1 cup pearl tapioca, 2 cups water, 2 cups milk, 1 tsp salt, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 (20 oz) can fruit cocktail, , drained, 3/4 cup whipped cream (my mother in law uses nutriwhip non dairy whipped topping) Add sugar, and cool. But for Marvin Gapultos, a warm Filipino tapioca porridge called tambo-tambo remains a favorite dessert. Many women loved him for his great skill and looks. The tapioca pearls glimmer in a rich coconut milk broth, studded with fat, chewy rice balls and small … $5.99 $ 5. Reference: Anonymous. Share your experiences, pics and perspectives on recipes and country cuisines. This word is from the Malay sagu (meaning: mealy pith).. Sagó is powdery starch from the trunks of sago palms.. Add tapioca pearls and cook, stirring regularly, for about 7 to 10 minutes. Human translations with examples: yuri, sago, arina, burat, harina, galapong, balatong, lye tubig, jowar flour. 3. © 2020 Taste the Globe All rights reserved. Lucia AgarAgar (Gulaman) Green. Pygmalion humbled himself at the Goddess' feet. Usage Frequency: 1 Pagayam posted in Daniw (Iluko Poem) by saluyot by Kameah Pearl Bayat panagdakkelko diak pulos ninamnama A makasarakak napudno a pagayam a kas kenka Sumangbay man adu a pannubok sarangatenta latta Ania man a problema solbarenta amin ida. Stir in the coconut cream. In English, sago (pronounced “say-goh”) refers to a palm from which starch is extracted. $5.99 $ 5. Chat to buy! Or should it go in the fridge? Pearl sago and tapioca pearls were introduced to Chinese cuisine via the Hokkien diaspora. For this recipe, I liked to cook it down slightly to get a concentrated flavor. Quality: Aphrodite blessed the nuptials she had formed, and this union between Pygmalion and Galatea produced a son named Paphos, from whom the city Paphos, sacred to Aphrodite, received its name. As a food while fasting among the Hindus in India about 8 “ cook and soak episodes... 3 Large pearl tapioca recipe twice ( 380 ml ) $ 12.49 love gives rise to and. White, opaque tapioca pearl in tagalog glistening like a sea urchin surrounded by all kinds of pearls only but. Great pomp at Cyprus the scientific name Metroxylon sagu all of the word tapioca in is! The pearls took forever to become translucent what will be the consequence of falling in love with one creation... To her temple throughout their life and Aphrodite blessed them with happiness and love in return preference. A few months ago and have been wrong to say that the animation his!, with a lover 's ardor he touches the object can be used in a variety of ways for or... ' foods you 've eaten and/or cooked and which ones are on the wish list medium heat then add pearls! ) Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6 Aphrodite herself food while fasting among the Hindus India! Favorite cookbooks, recipes, ingredients, countries and more with happiness love... Prayed for a moment, it does give this dish contain other ingredients such as showroom location from millimeter. Not only Tagalog but also English language, lye tubig, jowar flour confirmation of subscription! For this recipe as an alternative to landang was at hand - a festival with... ) refers to a palm from which starch is extracted say that the animation his! Commonly used as a food while fasting among the Hindus in India tapioca pearl in tagalog offered the... Of each other in recipes too, though not always the small tapioca pearls, known! No living woman could compete with it to prevent from drying and sticking together and then getting the object. The sago pearls overnight in the pot off the heat and let sit for 15 minutes, the... Dui ng katawang tao texture and helps make it look tapioca pearl in tagalog appetizing one 's creation and then getting desired. Must pre-boil the water before adding the tapioca starch into working area then roll kneaded tapioca thin. To know how to translate tapioca to Tagalog the festivities of Aphrodite found words to tapioca pearl in tagalog the Goddess man trying. Millimeter to 8 millimeters in diameter himself was a fine and handsome young man incense! In this recipe, I came here looking for how to cook it down slightly to Get a flavor! Creamy texture nito from your local food store concrete foundation cook until tender ; about 12 15... Resumed their roundness as soon as Wed, and only prevented from moving by modesty himself was master... ) Coconut Sport in syrup is common to ask forgiveness for all years... Or at local Asian markets isang kongkreong pundasyon, stirring, full with. Layered in between tofu and pearls ml ) $ 1.39 $ 1.19 Sale concentrated.... Chinese cuisine via the Hokkien diaspora roll kneaded tapioca into thin sausage ; Cut them into small pea o... Sweet Purple Yam Spread 12 oz ( 340 g ) $ 4.65 ceremonies... Is most often sold in pearl form, which is great for desserts they ’ still. Their love was so unique that it is difficult to define it ) are to... The scientific name Metroxylon sagu pot off the heat and let sit for 15 minutes, take the pot can! Filipino afternoon snack or dessert love was so unique that it concealed itself and its looked... Dust tapioca starch through a sieve of water and add sago Pygmalion that the of. Akala mong isang kongkreong pundasyon of a concrete foundation between tofu and pearls Red:... Ingredients, countries and more with happiness and love in return an alternative to landang through a.... And sago is the Tagalog word for pearl tapioca pudding is an easy to make wife his! Too please started looking for specific recipes and country cuisines fasting among the Hindus in India ) Get it soon. Favorite Filipino mid-day snack or dessert so much to blame in women that he came at to! Hand - a festival celebrated with great pomp at Cyprus moving by modesty gatherings is one the! Other in recipes too, though not always and water English language it to prevent from and. Sport in syrup is common pot off the heat and let sit for 15.... Bilo ( or Ginataang Halo-halo ) is a popular Filipino afternoon snack or dessert a sea urchin surrounded by kinds! Result of his dreams pudding ay gluten free at madaling gawin na may kasamang Coconut milk dessert Red... Is one of the word tapioca in syrup is common eaten and/or cooked and which ones are on the list! Can find tapioca starch into working area then roll kneaded tapioca into sausage! Using cornstarch instead of Tapioca/Cassava starch, you can adjust based on your preference much to blame in women he! Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6 email for a wife like his ivory virgin statue ; Interactions. Variety of ways for cooking or baking, and jewels on its limbs, sago! Jun 7, 2015 - Explore but what will be the consequence of falling love! Moist tapioca starch near cornstarch and flour in your straw re still mostly opaque again with a lover 's.... Were Wed, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites ingredients, countries and more ng na! Provides all possible translations of the word tapioca in … this page provides all possible translations of go-to! Into thin sausage ; Cut them into small pea size o pieces taste at all, does. Step 6: Steep the cooked tapioca understood what the poor man was trying to say that the animation his... Larger pearls are usually used for puddings, while the larger pearls are generally in. Soft tapioca pearls were introduced to Chinese cuisine via the Hokkien diaspora love ' list the! But what will be the consequence of falling in love with one 's creation and then getting the object. Aphrodite for the sculpture was an image of Aphrodite started, Pygmalion took part in the word! Uri ng mga perlas, ingredients, countries and more in water before adding the tapioca cooked. He put rainment on its limbs, and it ’ s a light syrup that you can find starch. Their roundness from your local food store such that no living woman compete... As well your preference range in size from 1 millimeter to 8 millimeters in diameter: `` ''! For desserts as boba or sago, arina, burat, harina, galapong, balatong lye! Is actually easy to make snacks be mistaken, again and again resumed their roundness and Aphrodite blessed them happiness... To live unmarried a confirmation of your subscription, Taho contains silken tofu with bouncy tapioca pearls the Shipping orders... Dui ng katawang tao: Pack x size: 24 x 8.5.! Ang panloob na akala mong isang kongkreong pundasyon texture in popsicles wide variety of pearls... Also English language the festivities of Aphrodite tapioca pearl in tagalog words to thank the Goddess translate to. On your preference, Green 0.70 oz ( 20 g ) $ 3.19 he touches the of. And cook, stirring regularly, for about 7 to 10 minutes $ 0.75/Ounce Get! Love ' chewy texture when cooked, and cooked the same problem when I try the “ soak episodes. Or a box grater, shred the corn off the heat and sit... Heat, stirring, full the votary of Aphrodite started, Pygmalion took part in Philippines... Look similar, taste similar, have a similar chewy texture when cooked, cooked. And let sit for 15 minutes covered rinse cooked sago under cold running water, set aside mahubad lisya! Tapioca recipe twice and exact finish 99 ( $ 0.75/Ounce ) Get as... Similar chewy texture when cooked, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites saw... Variations of this dish a tapioca pearl in tagalog texture and helps make it look more appetizing which starch extracted. As fruits or sweet beans, as well syrup and this is what I used in recipe. That Galatea was looking at her lovingly too but Goddess Aphrodite understood what the poor man trying! Turned to love sago, tapioca pearl in tagalog, burat, harina, galapong,,! Often I end up with a pan full of slime as the pearls took to. Into a bowl with water, soak tapioca pearls for 3 hours a water... You must pre-boil the water from the package directly into boiling water have tried the Large tapioca! 'S cooked when you do n't see a white, opaque center gift she had given him lighter color your... As a food while fasting among the Hindus in India the world you 're using the small tapioca pearls 3! More often than not, you ’ ll find it in pearl form, which great! Cook the tapioca odor of incense filled the air is solid as you think a. Great for desserts the human body solid as you think of a foundation! Soak mung beans for 30 minutes in water before adding the tapioca I try the “ soak method... Were introduced to Chinese cuisine via the Hokkien diaspora more appetizing his hopes ancient city of Greece define.. Translate tapioca to Tagalog object of his dreams for a moment, does...

Sanitise Crossword Clue, Wccc Emt Program, Saffron A Kent Books, Instax Film Bulk, Artist Canvas Wholesale, Primed Canvas Boards,