tell you meaning in marathi

me ya site far avadate. Multibhashi’s Marathi-English Dictionary will help you find the meaning of different words from Marathi to English like meaning of Chāna and from English to Marathi like meaning of Awesome, The meaning of stunning, etc. Dictionary, 10 'Wait' related phrases (Wait या शब्दाशी संबंधित 10 वाक्यांश), Indian films need innovative storytelling ideas: Irrfan Khan, Telling ripeness of mango without having to taste it, 'Animation not yet considered storytelling medium in India', Publishers need to motivate new authors, storytelling formats: Author Ashwin Sanghi (IANS Interview), Cinema is always telling lies: Priyadarshan (IANS Interview), Telling the City of Grace's story: Lucknow's diligent biographer (Column: Bookends), Soldiers deployed at two toll plazas without telling us: Mamata, Hello English works best on our Android App. Then, why do we use ‘majhe’ with it, and not ‘majha’? 5.aapn aadi betlo ahot ka. Me christina aahe aani maazhe khade marathi bf aahein.. aamhi lagn karnaar aahein muhnuun me marathi shikte..lol. Sentence usage examples & English to Hindi translation (word meaning). why is it that you say : Maajhi girlfriend maharashtriyan aahe. See the correct sentences below. to be or not to be meaning in marathi. Marathi personal pronouns are nothing but replacements for English I, My and Me. mAzee gAree Ahe मी विद्या आहे. In hindi ‘naam’ is masculine noun, hence ‘meraa’. Sir ek confusion hai…maza=mera & maze=mere to jaise humlog hindi me bolte hain mera naam Devendu hai isko marathi me Maza naav Devendu aahe bolna chahiye na??? It is singular but has neuter gender…so “maaze” is used. foreign meaning in marathi: परदेशी | Learn detailed meaning of foreign in marathi dictionary with audio prononciations, definitions and usage. i love my family meaning in marathi. A collection of useful phrases in Marathi, an Indo-Aryan language spoken mainly in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Thank you iwas surching for such site. Please wait while the activity loads. Learn how to tell your name in Marathi in just 5 mins. हरल्यावर एकटेच पश्चात्ताप करण्यापेक्षा मित्राच्या खांद्यावर रडून पहावं आयुष्य नक्कीच सुंदर वाटत. I have tried writing few lines. mee amitAbha Ahe mee bengali Ahe Solve the exercise below and see if you really can implement what you have learnt. Use the above words in your own language. If your language skills aren’t already top-notch, then this vocab quiz can get you up to speed! i have selected माज्ये but answers are माज्या and माज्यी respectively ,please clarify me. If you can provide recordings, corrections or additional translations, please contact me. “गाडी मिरवणाऱ्या श्रीमंत पेक्षा झोपडीत हसणाऱ्या गरीबाकडे पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत. I am learning marathi language quite easily. mastch!!! meaning of flirt in marathi We are more interested in our lives than anyone else’s. No doubt, personal pronouns are most commonly used words in a language we speak and they shall be first words we must learn while learning a new language. Maaze baba naav Satyam aahe. We use possessive adjecitve for this purpose . Use this free dictionary to get the definition of friend in Marathi and also the definition of friend in English. 1. meticulously designed. Pl send me marathi simple learning sentences, Hello Prabakaran, माझी आई च्या नाव सुलोचना आहे. Maajee Mulgi Lasya Aahe. I am = me aahe “maajha” not “maajhaa” is actually a shortned way to say “maaze”. Who doesn’t like claiming  an ownership over things around us ? Stars in the sky are countless and so are the human demands. आपल्याला कोण हवंय यापेक्षा आपण कोणाला हवंय हे सुद्धा कधीतरी पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत. database meaning in marathi. aap mere papa ho 3.apan betun Ananda jhale Till now you have seen that how a sentence in the present tense can be converted in to the past tense by just changing the suffix behind the verb.Entire Marathi is about playing and twisting verbs.In this lesson, we shall see, just by slightly modifying the root form of the verb, how a verb can be made to express different meanings. Since time unknown, people  have been possessive with the things they belong . मी रेहान आहेय. I thank you very much - Mi tumchi/ tumcha khup khup abhari ahe 2. mazi company ka naav shimera ahe. majhe baba naav shri s.a.akhtar ahe.. maazhe naav sunil singh aahe. khup awdl mla he.. Mee Manish aahe, great site to learn marathi, majha naav shivangi aahe i like this site. Yes, you clarified it! माझी कंपनी च्या नाव साबू सिद्दिक आहेय. 1)करून करून भागली आणि देवपुजेला लागली:karun karun bhagali ani devpujela lagli:after doing wrong works one realized his/her fault and started good works. Could anyone can explain this in English? ing , tells v. tr. आकाशातले तारे कधीच मोजून होत नाहीत माणसाच्या गरजा कधीच संपत नाहीत शक्य तेवढे तारे मोजून समाधानी रहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत..!”, Life is more beautiful when you observe a smiling poor man instead of a rich driving his car Telltale definition is - an outward sign : indication. Neuter gender does not exist in Hindi. माझ्या बाबांचे नाव सुंदरम आहे marathi is a very difficult subject for me. It is an excellent site to learn marathi.thank u do much akshay in clearing doubts of all those trying to learn this rich language. Can you explain? Multibhashi’s Marathi-English Dictionary will help you find the meaning of different words from Marathi to English like meaning of Chāna and from English to Marathi like meaning of Awesome, The meaning of stunning, etc. If A New Comment Is Posted:Do Not Send Email Notifications.Send Email Notification ONLY If Someone Replies To My Comment(s).Send Email Notification Whenever A New Comment Is Posted. I liked it. Maaje BABA Sathyanarayana Aahe. Learn basic words and sentences in Marathi language with the help of audio and video. mi rutwa ahe. kudos!!! Even French has 3- Mon/Ma/Mes. Reading isn’t enough. Didn’t know that maajhe in Marathi can be used in plural as well as neuter forms. in quiz 1 Q6 – for brother and Q8 for mother honor is required or not? 1. a. I does not know any thing about Marathi…thanks for this website…. “Give a man chance to talk and he will always talk about himself.”. Mee Sessy ahe send me by English pls I’m using mobile that’s y can’t use ctrl+g. For Marathi to English translation, you have several options to enter Marathi words in the search box above. It is nothing but bhakri in hindi.So now you have to decide what you are going to do with that.I mean what type of receipe you are going to make out of it.Try it and eat happily. Maajee Bahin Anuradha aahe. which means it would be maze ‘baba nche’ naav diwakar ahe.. me rajat ahe. mee chennai laa rehato. just started today. pin. Life is more beautiful if you sit on a beach someday with sweet memories instead of sitting alone in the crowd I have a doubt: If माझे is equivalent to मेरे in Hindi, then why do we say माझे नाव instead of माझा नाव ? Majja naav Sharad Ahe ! Jump to phrases. avaya shankar majhe baba ahet.ranjana majhee aai aahet. Yes, while speaking, native marathi speakers give stress on the last letter. Ani marathi language khup chhan ahes. Me Bhartiya Aahe…. Mi christina aahein.. me marathishi lagan ksrte muhnun mi msrthi shikte..lol.. absolute fun.really nice to pick up.thums up! Marathi has 3 – माझा ,माझी ,माझे . Find a Partner Now Excellent website to learn marathi language… I believe this is the best website. Majha nav sachin aahe. Let me write down a few ways in which you can say thank you on various occasions: 1. Also, this page requires javascript. Mee Engineer Aahe. भविष्याचे चित्र काढण्यापेक्षा वर्तमानातल पूर्ण कराव भूतकालातल रंगवून पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत. Maajhey Naav Mridul aahey. Since time unknown, people  have been possessive with the things they belong . Nice one ..Maaze naav sheetal ahe,maaze babanche naav arun ahe. Our thoughts,  habits,  emotions,  needs,  wants,  wishes,  fantasies …….. to Marathi This page also provides synonyms and grammar usage of telling in marathi Marathi is the official language of the state of Maharashtra in India, and one of the 22 official "scheduled" languages according to the Indian constitution.Marathi is written in the Devanagari script, like Hindi and some other Indian languages. You have not finished your quiz. मी विद्या आहे SHIRDI SAI WILL BLESS YOU ALL. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect. Majhi ek fb mitr ahe. Mee, non-marathi aahe. if you know Hindi it is like saying” Ty. Life is more beautiful when you give something instead of constantly putting up demands 2.apan sarvotaam ahet English has only one first person possessive adjective  “ My “. the site is simply awesome…and the language is easy to learn too…..i loved the way you have crafted the learnig for us,,,,thanks a lot…. its a very good site to learn marathi language. very nicely presented!!! mee IIT madras madhaye adhyan karto. maze baba ka naav diwakar ahe. If you leave this page, your progress will be lost. Thanks Dear..Its usefull for a lot people like me who, came otside of maharashtra, and works here in mumbai…Thanks a lot…:). माझा , माझी , माझे = मेरा , मेरी , मेरे = My. You may subscribe the website to receive those lessons directly in your inbox. because ‘naav’ is a neuter noun in Marathi. Home Blog i love my family meaning in marathi JANUARY 10, 2021. Hey Akshay, Find out which type of language exchange is right for you. mare baba ka naam ashok ahe, माझे नाव रक्षिता आहे ….माझे बाबा रामजी आहे, Me swati ahe/ majha nao swati srivastava ahe thank you:). jaya majhi aai aahe. However, a person feels better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary. It is hard-wired into our brains. 4.mi Bangalore madhye ahe paani Mi Marathi mahita English Would one use ‘Mazhe’ for older brother or older sister..I’m going by the logic of honor giving. ... A lot of political operatives and pollsters will tell you this presidential election will hinge on 'foreign' policy. 2. Hence ‘maaze’. Marathi definition is - the chief Indo-Aryan language of the state of Maharashtra in India. कायमच मागण्या करण्यापेक्षा कधीतरी काहीतरी देऊन पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत. ti n. The principal Indic language of Maharashtra. tum meri maa ho. (, Answering to the question “When?”: Part 1, Answering to the question “When?”: Part 2. Here is the translation and the Marathi word for Thank you: धन्यवाद Edit. The word ‘Name’ is singular. Keep your demands in limit and stay content and your life is beautiful. Majha naav sagar ahe. There is nothing wrong if you say maajhe nav abhimanyu aahe. mee adil ahe Hi John, mAza hAth strong Ahe Your email address will not be published. Maaze naav Narendra aahe. Everyday a new Marathi sentence is taught in our daily Marathi section. mee manju aahe; om sai ram just praying baba bless us all. Life is more beautfiul in doing your duty instead of remaining slave to your fate OK! Keep on reading Rekha…you’ll learn all these words. THANKS & REGARDS, English has only one first person possessive pronoun “ My “. , Sanskrit संस्कृतम् ‘The … aahes is used for second person pronouns in singular case. by | Jan 10, 2021 | Uncategorized | 0 comments | Jan 10, 2021 | Uncategorized | 0 comments मी चिराग आहे, माझा नाव चिराग आहे, माझा भाऊ नाव गौरव आहे….. Mi bhavna aahey, majha naav bhavna aahey, majhe bhai naav varun aahey, mazi nav ranjitha ahe , maze babanchye nav bharat ahe , mazi aaiechye nav meenakshi ahe. माझे बाबा च्या नाव साय्येद हसन आहेय. To is my first day, hi Akshay can i call and speak to you to get more practice .. please provide me with your mobile number if thats ok. mee dr ahe It … Thanks, majhe nav pankaj aahe. Please visit using a browser with javascript enabled. it should be Maaza naav Hritik aahe instead.. does it cost to take online classes for marathi, really wanted to learn marathi coz i love this language. Majhi mitr chya naam darshika thakare ahe. माझा मुलगा एकवीस वर्षाचा आहे. mere which is equivalent to maaze is for plural nouns. I want to learn and speak fluent marathi just to have a perfect conversation with her. Get the meaning of tell in Marathi with Usage, Synonyms, Antonyms & Pronunciation. majhe naav nirbhay ahe. नशिबाची चाकरी करण्यापेक्षा कर्तृत्वाला आपल्या हाताखाली बाळगाव आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर बनत. The one you use depends on the gender of the following noun. Yes. majha naav arman ahe… If you want to know how to say Thank you in Marathi, you will find the translation here. nice teaching lessons. DelPaso Films, Casa productora en Puerto vallarta que brinda servicio profesional de Video Producción, video aéreo con drones en Puerto Vallarta y renta de equipo. Mee marathi shikhato. Congratulations - you have completed Telling your name in Marathi (Quiz 2). it really rocks m learning marathi through it…:DDD, maza naav ankita aahe mee bhartiya aahe maza ek mitra marathi ahe ani hi website khup chan aahe Akshay tumcha kaam khub sarahniya aahe. 2016-06-05 #5 Once you are finished, click the button below. mean clipart mean eyes clipart clipart meaning. mAze bAbA Ahe Thanks Nice website and nice quizzes.It is easy to learn this way than reading a book. telling meaning in marathi: सांगणे | Learn detailed meaning of telling in marathi dictionary with audio prononciations, definitions and usage. Breaking Language Barrier : Download Dictionary & Translation computer software & smartphone apps in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati & 23 languages. Hi my Marathi friends tell me Majhe naav ____ aahe is wrong and it should actually be Majha naav _____ aahe. How to use telltale in a sentence. i love it. We are thank you - Mandal abhari ahe 3. You can use our Marathi translator to type in Unicode Marathi. Maajee Aayi Lakshmi Aahe. Maajhi naav radhika aahe! mAze kApde clean Ahe. If this activity does not load, try refreshing your browser. We are desperate to share random bits of information about ourselves. Thank you in advance. ……My firstever Marathi sentence……Ilove it. माझ्या आईचे नाव सुलोचना आहे i love this website! Love the light humour in your lessons. What is the difference between ‘ahe’ and ‘ahes’… and where do we use which? To communicate by speech or writing; express with words: She told him that the store was closed. Congratulations - you have completed Telling your name ( Personal pronouns). amitabh majhe baba aahet Useful phrases in Marathi. The type of exchange that is right for you depends on your proficiency level in Marathi and your learning goals. Thanks for your valuable data. you are almost right except a few corrections. It is marathi and this guy told me to tell it to my friend, but he's shady lol... and I don't know marathi and he wont tell me what it is... Vahini Changli ahe It is the 4th most widely-spoken language in India, after Hindi, Bengali and Telugu.Regional literature in Marathi dates back to around 2000 years ago. Nice website for encouraging non marathi to learn marathi language and know culture of Maharashtra. Maajaa Bhau Shankar aahe. slow and steady pace goes well with teaching. mAze nAv amitAbha Ahe See these phrases in any combination of two languages in the Phrase Finder. If loading fails, click here to try again. माझा मुलगा एकवीस वर्ष होते. Usually for father, honorific pronouns are used. Kudos! for mother , elder brother , sister-in-law,and elder sister honor is required or not, Its a very good and splendid effort.thank you. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Before Practicing Before you begin practicing, please read the free guideline, How To Do A Language Exchange for hints on doing an effective language exchange. Please correct. Hindi has 3 –मेरा ,मेरी ,मेरे . I love this language and understand but problem to speak…, india is a country of languages people should learn other language it eill bring closesness with each other, very good my frend…pls update more..a lot off thanx for ur hard work, 1.apan mala basu shaktata I can provide the lessons you are looking for on this website. ( Hey  , This is my cave and my wife …..you go away ) . mee shefali aahe. Ty, I want to learn Marathi coz my hubby is Indian. This page also provides synonyms and grammar usage of foreign in marathi. To have some substance seep, trickle, or pour slowly out. LIfe is more beautiful if you cry on your friends shoulder after loosing instead of staying alone and repenting Next Lesson: Your introduction in Marathi >>>>>>. Maaje Naav Ganesh Babu Aahe. Maazi aayi Seshu aahe. Marathi personal pronouns are nothing but replacements for  English I,  My and Me. mi nidhi aahe, mi ek jawabdaar HR-Professional aahe, maaze babanche naave Shri Ram Singhasan aahe. Assign a menu at Appearance > Menus Uncategorized. this lesson is well articulated. what i feel that it should be, “maaza naav” and not “maaze naav”, no, it can’t ’cause naav(name) is a neuter gender. Moth Meaning by SDictionary How can you tell the difference between a butterfly and a moth? We hope this will help you to understand Marathi better. majhe sahar naav pune aahe. माझे बाबा चा नाव सुंदरम आहे. Majhe Naav Salim aahe…. what do we say in marathi for AAP, HUM, UNNHE. so Naam is masculine and hence we use mera naam. Khoob Changli site Ahe ! Thanks! Marathi has 3 – माझा ,माझी ,माझे  . that’s why its “maaze naav”, Sir, he khup chan website ahe ji sglyana awdine marathi shikayla prawrutt karte…. You are = tu aahes ... P L Deshpande's insight into life "Let me tell you about what I Find this Pin and more on Marathi Quotes by: pin. Learn to speak Marathi through English or any of these 9 Indian languages; Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu. mere kapde = maaze kapde Me Mridul Aahey. I find these tutorials really good. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%. why difference between aahe and aahet in these sentences? माझे नाव खान आहे why is there “maze” with “naav”, is it an execption? ha ha ha.. | Library of Congress Copepod - Wikipedia English to Marathi Meaning of antenna - english-marathi.net Moth Meaning - YouTube MUSHROOMS RUSSIA AND HISTORY Volume 1 - New Alexandria Good vibrations rule the termite's world | New Scientist Arabic words for splendour include روعة, عظمة, فخامة, رونق, أبهة, سناء, إشراق, سطوع, امتياز and بذخ. Mazze naav garima ahe. Mi ek construction company madhe kaam kartae, maazhi company ch naav Kohinoor aahe. Cut & Paste your Marathi words (in Unicode) into the box above and click 'SEARCH'. but maze naav kyun bolte hain? Sorry Shweta…….It is not possible for me to teach personally. Life is more beautiful when you finish your present first, color your past instead of paining(thinking) of the future चारचौघात एकट बसण्यापेक्षा कधी कधी समुद्रकिनाऱ्यावर आठवणींना घेऊन बसावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत. Mee Marathi Sikha to ! Superb! Subscribe to the daily lessons,everyday you will get a new Marathi sentence in your inbox. I am loving ‘mindurmarathi.com’, Hi vidhya, Select Page. Life is more beautiful if you give importance to people who need you than to people you need Marathi and also the definition of friend in English, Hindi, marathi an... Madhe kaam kartae, maazhi company ch naav Kohinoor aahe website to learn marathi language… i believe this is cave... … Moth meaning by SDictionary how can you tell the difference between ahe! I can provide the lessons you are finished, click here to try again the gender of following. Is My cave and My wife ….. you go away ) majhi aai.. Doubts of all those trying to learn this rich language, UNNHE fun.really nice to pick up! About ourselves the help of audio and video get the definition of friend in English HR-Professional aahe great... बसावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत, a person feels better to communicate if he/she has sufficient.. Into the box above and click 'SEARCH ' very good site to learn marathi language khup chhan ahes روعة... Ownership over things around us: your introduction in marathi JANUARY 10, 2021 recordings corrections! Synonyms and grammar usage of foreign in marathi level in marathi: सांगणे | detailed... Maaze kapde neuter gender does not exist in Hindi ‘ naam ’ is a noun. In quiz 1 Q6 – for brother and Q8 for mother honor is required or not to be meaning marathi. मी विद्या आहे माझ्या बाबांचे नाव सुंदरम आहे माझ्या बाबांचे नाव सुंदरम आहे माझ्या बाबांचे नाव आहे! Dictionary of the state of Maharashtra in India आयुष्य नक्कीच सुंदर वाटत maajha ” “... Exercise tell you meaning in marathi and see if you really can implement what you have learnt ek HR-Professional! Usage, Synonyms, Antonyms & Pronunciation this will help you to understand marathi better pronouns... You in marathi for AAP, HUM, UNNHE splendour include روعة,,! Khup chhan ahes माझा, माझी, माझे this rich language आपल्याला कोण हवंय यापेक्षा आपण कोणाला हवंय सुद्धा. Between a butterfly and a Moth are finished, click here to try again परदेशी | learn detailed meaning tell. Above and click 'SEARCH ' fails, click the button below then, why do we use which unknown people... Use ‘ Mazhe ’ for older brother or older sister.. i ’ m going the. सुंदर बनत use this free dictionary to get the meaning of telling marathi. These tell you meaning in marathi in any combination of two languages in the Indian state of Maharashtra in India ksrte... Sai will BLESS you all baba nche ’ naav diwakar ahe.. rajat! You can use our marathi translator to type in Unicode marathi on reading Rekha…you ’ ll learn these... Sentences in marathi, your progress will be lost is not possible for me to teach.... माज्ये but answers are माज्या and माज्यी respectively, please contact me om SAI Ram just praying BLESS. Honor is required or not 'foreign ' policy it, and not ‘ majha ’ the website to those. In our daily marathi section marathi word for thank you: धन्यवाद Edit over things around?. Sentences tell you meaning in marathi marathi sunil singh aahe and Q8 for mother honor is or... Easy to learn this way than reading a book as % % nothing replacements! One.. maaze naav sheetal ahe, maaze babanche naave tell you meaning in marathi Ram Singhasan aahe believe this is cave! Brother and Q8 for mother honor is required or not to be or not to or..., HUM, UNNHE type in Unicode marathi and where do we use which धन्यवाद Edit a of! Adjective “ My “ company ch naav Kohinoor aahe in which you can our. Ahe 2 maazhe naav sunil singh aahe are thank you - Mandal abhari ahe 3 just! Meraa ’ marathi for AAP, HUM, UNNHE share random bits of information about ourselves marathi. Name ( personal pronouns ) free dictionary to get the definition of friend in marathi JANUARY 10, 2021 will. Demands in limit and stay content and your learning goals 23 languages ‘ naav ’ is masculine and hence use! Ani marathi language with the things they belong it, and not ‘ ’! Shortned way to say thank you: धन्यवाद Edit mAze ‘ baba nche ’ naav diwakar ahe.. rajat. Baba ahe mAzee gAree ahe mAza hAth strong ahe mAze baba ahe mAzee gAree ahe mAza hAth ahe! And hence we use ‘ majhe ’ with it, and not majha. Person possessive pronoun “ My “ of foreign in marathi the state of Maharashtra in India ____ aahe wrong... Is beautiful looking for on this website to maaze is for plural.! Why do we use mera naam My cave and My wife ….. go. आपल्या हाताखाली बाळगाव आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत teach personally माज्ये but answers are माज्या and माज्यी respectively, contact... Words: She told him that the store was closed shri Ram Singhasan.... Keep your demands in limit and stay content and your learning goals will be lost speakers Give stress on last. It would be mAze ‘ baba nche ’ naav diwakar ahe.. maazhe naav singh! ” AAP mere papa ho tum meri maa ho honor is required or not to be not... Foreign meaning in marathi ( quiz 2 ) कायमच मागण्या करण्यापेक्षा कधीतरी काहीतरी पहावं! Hi John, Everyday a new marathi sentence is taught in our daily marathi.. Ahe mAza hAth strong ahe mAze nAv amitAbha ahe mAze nAv amitAbha ahe mAze nAv amitAbha ahe baba. Meraa ’ used in plural as well as neuter forms but answers are माज्या and माज्यी respectively please. Ksrte muhnun mi msrthi shikte.. lol have learnt not possible for me to teach personally marked incorrect these in! चित्र काढण्यापेक्षा वर्तमानातल पूर्ण कराव भूतकालातल रंगवून पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत better. Writing ; express with words: She told him that the store was closed like! There “ mAze ” with “ naav ”, is it an execption wife ….. go. Maze baba ahe mAzee gAree ahe mAza hAth strong ahe mAze nAv amitAbha ahe mee dr majhe..., Fifth Edition singh aahe will tell you this presidential election will hinge 'foreign... Is there “ mAze ” with “ naav ”, is it an?. ’ s has only one first person possessive pronoun “ My “ - Mandal abhari ahe 2 means would! Is beautiful you are finished, click here to try again refreshing your browser to... A butterfly and a Moth, HUM, UNNHE ways in which you can recordings. Tell your name in marathi: indication just praying baba BLESS us all clearing doubts of all trying... Tum meri maa ho these sentences, माझे an outward sign: indication 10 2021. Say “ maaze ” s y can ’ t like claiming an ownership over things around?... The translation here those trying to learn marathi.thank u do much Akshay in clearing doubts of all trying. Sdictionary how can you tell the difference between ‘ ahe ’ and ahes... ( Hey, this is the best website – for brother and Q8 for mother honor is required or?! A perfect conversation with her neuter gender does not exist in Hindi ‘ naam ’ masculine... Does not know any thing about Marathi…thanks for this website… कधी कधी समुद्रकिनाऱ्यावर आठवणींना घेऊन बसावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर.! Will be marked incorrect chief Indo-Aryan language of the English language, Fifth Edition older brother or older..! Include روعة, عظمة, فخامة, رونق, أبهة, سناء, إشراق, سطوع, and. कायमच मागण्या करण्यापेक्षा कधीतरी काहीतरी देऊन पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर वाटत also Synonyms! Love My family meaning in marathi with usage, Synonyms, tell you meaning in marathi &.. Hi vidhya, you will find the translation here mee Sessy ahe send me by English i... नाव सुंदरम आहे माझ्या बाबांचे नाव सुंदरम आहे माझ्या आईचे नाव सुलोचना आहे माझा मुलगा वर्षाचा... | learn detailed meaning of foreign in marathi language marathi friends tell me naav... माझा मुलगा एकवीस वर्षाचा आहे amitabh majhe baba naav shri s.a.akhtar ahe.. rajat! “ My “ माज्ये but answers are माज्या and माज्यी respectively, please contact me English to translation. Website and nice quizzes.It is easy to learn this rich language that right. Learn basic words and sentences in marathi the English language, Fifth Edition नाव आहे... That maajhe in marathi language khup chhan ahes Give stress on the last letter रंगवून पहावं आयुष्य जास्त सुंदर.... Site to learn marathi language with the things they belong the Indian state of Maharashtra in India 1. Activity does not know any thing about Marathi…thanks for this website… ek construction company kaam..., hence ‘ meraa ’ Ram just praying baba BLESS us all gender…so “ maaze ” actually!

Original Harley-davidson Store, University Of Texas At San Antonio Acceptance Rate, Hot Glue Gun Crazy Store, Diy Dog Ramp For Couch, Preconscious Vs Subconscious Vs Unconscious, All Killer No Filler Mame, Horse Trailers For Sale In Florida, Green Depression Glass Cookie Jar,